Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
It's fine. I drink diet-caffeine free coke and it's fine. If you're not used to it you'll notice a difference.

Honestly though I'm trying to stick to decaf unsweetened tea or water. Trying to avoid stimulants and stuff to see if it helps ADD. Not the worst so far since I've grown tired of most hollow modern entertainment (circuses) and food (bread).

Chinese restaurants ftw though. There's a reason panda express is the biggest chain Chinese and is still comparatively rare to others, and it's because the local Chinese and other Asian population already perfected the art of feeding American pigdogs like myself and do so at prices investors will never be patient enough to tolerate, especially in the post covid era of hyper price-gouging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009

tokin opposition posted:

I prefer diet Dr pepper but you do you op

When I have caffeinated beverages I agree. I've seen diet caffeine free Dr. Pepper but you have to order it online for egregious prices, so I just don't.