Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Dr. Killjoy posted:

each can of spindrift comes with 12-17 calories and that makes the difference for bubbled water
It's pricey. I don't feel good about spending that much for my gay beverages. diet wild cherry pepsi though...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

aspartame is the spanish word for telling someone to spread your rear end cheeks

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Nothus posted:

Diet Pepsi is better :colbert:
diet pepsi wild cherry>coke zero>diet coke>diet pepsi
i prefer diet coke to coke zero as a fountain drink however

This is what I'm like now that I don't drink

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

there was a great sale on diet coke and i'm fully stocked up. also i'm identifying as an hsts for the purposes of the diet coke thread

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

thoughts on adding rum to diet coke?

i'm for it
For diet coke highballs I liked a stronger/funkier rye like old overholt bonded with a little splash of cherry juice. Like a manhattan cola

I went through so much diet coke during the holidays as everyone else was getting loaded. Drinking Target cherry cola caffinated seltzer right now and it isn't cutting it. Going to cop some diet coke when the stores open.