Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Kalli posted:

Fun fact: Jalen Hurts has never thrown for as many touchdowns in a season as Daniel Jones did as a rookie

Yeah but he also averages like 10 more rushing tds per year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Kalli posted:

Fun fact: Jalen Hurts has never thrown for as many touchdowns in a season as Daniel Jones did as a rookie

Daniel Jones has also never again thrown for as many Touchdowns as Daniel Jones did as a rookie.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Daniel Jones has also never again thrown for as many Touchdowns as Daniel Jones did as a rookie.

And he never will.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Freaquency posted:

Howell is way too high too, Brissett came in for him and the offense immediately improved.

It was pretty incredible how he came in and McLaurin immediately scored his first TD in 6 weeks and almost had another long one but got tackled at the 1. Maybe throwing to your best player over “Byron Pringle” is… good???

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Docjowles posted:

It was pretty incredible how he came in and McLaurin immediately scored his first TD in 6 weeks and almost had another long one but got tackled at the 1. Maybe throwing to your best player over “Byron Pringle” is… good???

Arthur Smith reading this post like, "No, that can't be right"

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Once you reach peak why bother doing it twice

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Docjowles posted:

Rivera is going right back to Howell too, even though there’s no way he’s coming back as coach next year so there’s no reason to try to “develop”him over winning games. Company man through and through, right to the end.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

TheKingslayer posted:

Arthur Smith reading this post like, "No, that can't be right"

Just a reminder that Bijan had a real bad fumble and Allegier was straight trucking dudes up the middle.

Bijan is going to be crazy good but I'm starting to think there's maybe an issue there.

Pitts though. Jesus christ what are they doin.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Docjowles posted:

Don't put this on my man Mr. Pringle.

Also he has 19 targets all year, clearly he might be the answer if they used him!

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Byron Pringle would be extremely welcome back on the Chiefs as the WR3 after Rice and Justin Watson

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm starting to think paying Tyreek was actually the right plan

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Despite all the issues with pass catchers, KC offense is still top 5 / top 8 in many categories.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

well in that case, who needs functional receivers

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Should exclusively establish the run imo

E: this applies to all teams

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Despite all the issues with pass catchers, KC offense is still top 5 / top 8 in many categories.

I refuse to listen to this I want six touchdowns in a game again

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

The Seahawks and Niners did this and what was the result of their games? All hail The Run.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

kiimo posted:

I'm starting to think paying Tyreek was actually the right plan

rashee rice seems... good?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Always draft a fullback in the 1st

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

pmchem posted:

Yeah he's decent and Mahommes targets him a lot because he can catch.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

pmchem posted:

Very good and will border elite territory once he learns route running a little more and stops averaging a fumble a game.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

trilljester posted:

Yeah he's decent and Mahommes targets him a lot because he can catch.

Mahomes should do that more often, it seems like his main thing is throwing to guys who cannot catch. what a weirdo

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Rice does have a ton of drops too, it's just his drops aren't like Toney's handing the ball over to the defense on perfect passes. And yeah...the fumbling bit could be improved upon.

He's clearly the best receiver on the team. As a rookie. I mean, that's gotta be pretty good you'd hope looking at the future.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

epic bacon posted:

Mahomes should do that more often, it seems like his main thing is throwing to guys who cannot catch. what a weirdo

Taylor Swift broke Kelce and the Chiefs receivers.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Always draft a fullback-
“OH NO!”

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Why didn’t the Chiefs try to sign Demarcus Robinson again, he was available and is pretty good

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

AndrewP posted:

Why didn’t the Chiefs try to sign Demarcus Robinson again, he was available and is pretty good

We all got sick of seeing him catch the ball and immediately run backwards every loving time.

Rice has a lot of drops but also has like the highest catch rate of all rookies so life is weird.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
My best friend is Chiefs fan so I usually root for them, all though its harder now that they are in "competition" with the Dolphins.

I think the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl is pretty improbable because their WR are not just 0s, they're active gently caress ups. If those bums had made 3 individual plays the Chiefs would be 12-2 with wins against a handful of the leagues best teams.

It's not like the Dolphins where the only thing you can hang your hat on is "if the refs had called that face mark on Cedric Wilson we probably would have scored to tie the Eagles 24-24..........."

TheBizzness fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Dec 20, 2023

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

trilljester posted:

Taylor Swift broke Kelce and the Chiefs receivers.

:boom:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

it was a psyop the whole time, taylor swift is a secret hardcore broncos fan

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Taylor Slow

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Women weaken the legs, Rocko

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
:rubby: Saints.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

this game was never in doubt, even beforehand we all knew that the Rams are a 9-8 team and the Saints are an 8-9 team and this game would bear that fruit

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
stafford ftw

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Linebackers coach is instantly a massive upgrade over Brandon Staley, who could have possibly predicted. I'm afraid he'll be competent enough to win one of the remaining games and gently caress up the draft pick.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
yiff has the chargers playing with significantly more vigour. bills only barely escaped that one. a game with that many flags and that many offensive stall-outs should not have been as entertaining as that game ultimately was. does kinda leave me less confident in the bills than i was going into this game, though.

edit: gently caress wrong week

dingo with a joint fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Dec 24, 2023

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

The bills

lol & lmao

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

The Chargers played their hearts out. That's new.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Bryce and the panthers offense were good today. Shame the clock got away in the last 5 seconds.

Team showed more heart. It was fun to see, even if the result wasn't perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Lions BITCH