Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Crossposting from the college gdt because this is just sick. Throwing receiver has 4 return tds in 2 games

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/1736184510117507271?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

I'm not giving up poo poo talking Stefanski yet but I may be wrong

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

wilderthanmild posted:

Flacco fits his style so much more than Baker, Watson, or any of the others and it shows. I also think it's okay to poo poo talk Stefanski in the moment, but with the understanding that his high risk high reward "too cute" play calling pulls out some magical bullshit about as often as we end up screaming about a 3rd down double reverse that ends in a fumble. Like that weird wildcat reverse pass thing today had me screaming "NO WHAT THE gently caress ARE YOU DOING" until it turned into a first down.

If the Browns make the playoffs again with this massive list of injuries and 4 starting QBs there is a good chance he wins his 2nd CotY award. If they pull a rabbit out of their rear end and win the division(1 game back if the Ravens lose tonight, 2 games if they win), I feel like it's guaranteed.

I haven't been able/ haven't cared to watch when I can, so I can't comment too much this year outside their record. The galaxy brain may be paying off with just how dead the roster is. Seems a not insane thing to do at this point.

Njoki, finally having hands is the thing that has me most floored. Looks like the guy he was hyped to be.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

If the ravens hired actual trainers instead of random high school grads, they'd be super bowl contenders

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

A season of frauds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Should exclusively establish the run imo

E: this applies to all teams

Always draft a fullback in the 1st