Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Seriously they are the worst. They can look nice but they are so unbelievably uncomfortable and taking them off is a pain in the rear end too. I can't even wear a bra with an underwire anymore, I pretty much just wear sports bras and bralette types. We should bring back the old fashioned bra burning hippie movement I say. Freedom for boobs everywhere!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I like having a bra. I like doing stuff without my boobs getting in the way.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

They do suck balls boobs. I don't wear a bra at home at all unless there's company.
Sports bras are so much more comfortable than underwire in every way.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Big tittie crew itt.

Ya'll ever stabbed your armipt with an underwire?

I don't recommend it, it sucks.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Treecko posted:

Big tittie crew itt.

I'm on the other committee of titty. But I'll gladly accept the big tittie gang tag, thanks.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
They don't even sell my size in department stores.

Gotta special order that 34 F.

Don't stand to close when I turn a corner, you getting knocked out by 20 pounds of boob.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

sorry, but no, you need to continue wearing them.

bras are the only thing left separating us from the apes, and even now you'll see some hollywood director putting an ape in a bra for "comedy".

yeah, way to go genius, go ahead and teach apes about bra technology. one of these days they'll figure it out and there will be nothing left to tell us apart.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

We're due for a new bra revolution imo

Brass for everyone

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Bad Purchase posted:

sorry, but no, you need to continue wearing them.

bras are the only thing left separating us from the apes, and even now you'll see some hollywood director putting an ape in a bra for "comedy".

yeah, way to go genius, go ahead and teach apes about bra technology. one of these days they'll figure it out and there will be nothing left to tell us apart.

BNL already did this song. It's far too late, the apes have been acclimated.

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

satanic splash-back posted:

We're due for a new bra revolution imo
As a tech bro, I shall design a modern bra. It will be even less comfortable that traditional bras but will have wifi and mine bitcoins for some reason.

Why no, there are no women on the design team. Why do you ask?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

if you make a bitcoin bra, the apes will go crazy for them. do NOT do it.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
everybody's turning into an amorphous blob, I think we're headed towards automatic size changing bodysuits that just kinds vacuum seal you

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I'm not your bra- zoolander

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Never wore one

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker

Dial A For Awesome posted:

As a tech bro, I shall design a modern bra. It will be even less comfortable that traditional bras but will have wifi and mine bitcoins for some reason.

You're not making a proper tech joke about poorly re-inventing a product unless you mention that of course it's subscription based.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I could make a vacuum suit work.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

YeahTubaMike posted:

I like having a bra. I like doing stuff without my boobs getting in the way.

Yeah, I don't even have big tits but the slight tug of counterweight when I move quickly is enough to make me wanna chop 'em off.

Peter Falk
Sep 29, 2023
gently caress you too!

*Cracks natty ice, drives off in doorless jeep*

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Imo ladies should just stop wearing bras altogether (unless they need them for sports or something) they are unnatural and also, completely ancillarily, bouncing titties are one of the great joys of life

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Bra? More like Nah!!!!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Someone should invent a fabric for bras that can't get sharp little hairs stuck in it that stab you in the shoulder all day.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Grey Cat posted:

Someone should invent a fabric for bras that can't get sharp little hairs stuck in it that stab you in the shoulder all day.

Being a cat must make that an ongoing concern for most things you wear though

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

titcoin was right there

Rain Brain
Dec 15, 2006

in ghostlier demarcations, keener sounds

lol this happened - a company called bra theory was going to fast-fashionize making custom bras and then, after discovering that breasts come in a huge array or shapes and sizes, had to admit it was futile and shut down. Their "We made a terrible mistake" statement used to be up online but sadly looks like the site is gone.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i love boobs.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Songbearer posted:

Being a cat must make that an ongoing concern for most things you wear though

:argh:

flubber nuts posted:

i love boobs.

:hai:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

have you tried the team liquid gaming bra?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
bras are loving expensive, I had a roommate who had One Single Bra and she told me it ran like, sixty bucks

hosed up imo

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

yeah but like any underwear, you only need to own one

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'll invent a new chest support device, it's a pair of straps you put over your shoulders and then it holds a wooden board against your chest that your boobs can rest on top of.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

death cob for cutie posted:

bras are loving expensive, I had a roommate who had One Single Bra and she told me it ran like, sixty bucks

hosed up imo

Sixty is only like, middle of the road cost for a decent bra too. It's dumb.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Yeah I agree let's all stop wearing them!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Nooner posted:

Yeah I agree let's all stop wearing them!

I refuse :colbert:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

way back in the day my grandfather decided for some reason that it was really important to teach me that the inventor of the bra was named otto titzlinger. all proud and excited to pass down some wisdom

seemed a bit sketch though, so when i got home i hopped on the internet (super nerd stuff at the time!) and quickly learned that he was wrong. next time i saw ol’ grandpops i let him know the facts

he had a huge meltdown about how you can’t trust anything on the internet. it was funny then, but it’s so much funnier now

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
"The IT Crowd" Smoke and Mirrors (TV Episode 2007)
IMDb
https://www.imdb.com › title
To help Jen with her bra discomfort, Moss miraculously invents the most comfortable bra in the world, so the gang decides to patent it without fully testing ...
Rating: 7.7/10 · ‎2,139 votes

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I dipped my voob in the toilet

Ow my balls

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

dee eight posted:

"The IT Crowd" Smoke and Mirrors (TV Episode 2007)
IMDb
https://www.imdb.com › title
To help Jen with her bra discomfort, Moss miraculously invents the most comfortable bra in the world, so the gang decides to patent it without fully testing ...
Rating: 7.7/10 · ‎2,139 votes

Is this like the movie "the jerk" but with titties?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Naw but for real get one with a good, long backing.

It's crazy how much it helps.

Screw lacy and pretty, I need an engineer to hold these things in place.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Pro tip

When you're exercising wear two

The support from putting one on top of the other is not to be believed

If I'm dancing around or jogging I don't want them to move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Grey Cat posted:

Is this like the movie "the jerk" but with titties?

no it's a tv show from the bbc about some ppl who work for a big company and they do stupid stuff and there's a laughtrack so it's funny i guess

e: in one episode there's a dickbutt in the background