Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
im a man so im coming into this thread about to type 8000 words about how youre doing it wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

always complaining about needing more boob support and when i offer to hold them they say emphatically no, makes you wonder

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

but they're sexy

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

dee eight posted:

no it's a tv show from the bbc about some ppl who work for a big company and they do stupid stuff and there's a laughtrack so it's funny i guess

Don't you dare denigrate the IT Crowd, it's cool you brought it up tho :love:

It's my favorite show ever and I dislike British tv

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I’m tired of having to separate them from the rest of the laundry and having to air dry them. Have some goddamn consideration for the few of us men who do laundry for the household.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Treecko posted:

Naw but for real get one with a good, long backing.

It's crazy how much it helps.

Screw lacy and pretty, I need an engineer to hold these things in place.

:hmmyes:

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Szyznyk posted:

I’m tired of having to separate them from the rest of the laundry and having to air dry them. Have some goddamn consideration for the few of us men who do laundry for the household.

Putting all the bras in the washer and dryer on high heat, along with the cast iron pans

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER

maybeadracula posted:

Putting all the bras in the washer and dryer on high heat, along with the cast iron pans

this.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I thought you had to let the seasoning build on a proper bra?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Sounds like my ex.

Just like...don't.

gently caress it I'm taking it off.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Would it really kill you to wash it in the sink?

I mean it must cuz you didn't even try.

Bring back bra burning and take these off while your ar it.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Free floppin' titties for some, restrained motionless boobs for others!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
All the cat avs remind me: Bras are good armor for when my cat kneads my chest. I would like armor for when she kneads my neck, but I signed up for this, I knew the risks.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

dee eight posted:

no it's a tv show from the bbc about some ppl who work for a big company and they do stupid stuff and there's a laughtrack so it's funny i guess

e: in one episode there's a dickbutt in the background

Oh I meant more the concept of the episode where you invent something convenient but it horribly maims the user.

Das Boo posted:

All the cat avs remind me: Bras are good armor for when my cat kneads my chest. I would like armor for when she kneads my neck, but I signed up for this, I knew the risks.

A cat stepping on a nipple might as well be fatal from the psi alone.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Grey Cat posted:

A cat stepping on a nipple might as well be fatal from the psi alone.

:haibrow:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Grey Cat posted:

Oh I meant more the concept of the episode where you invent something convenient but it horribly maims the user.

o yeah the one guy invents the most comfortable bra in the world but it has issues with overheating

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
gently caress bras. I gave up underwire with the pandemic. It doesn't DO anything anyway!! It's a tool of the patriarchy to remind us of our cages!!!

The only problem with living bra-free is that the people who are okay with it (old creepy guys who talk to your nipples like they're your eyeballs) are just as bad, if not worse, than the people offended by knowing you have nipples. 🙄

Women can't win.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Moving on to exclusively using nipple tape and nothing more.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
oh you think you got it bad with bras and breasts, trying having a ballsack. i'm about to tell you why men have it worse:

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

maybeadracula posted:

Free floppin' titties

I don't flop you son of a bitch, i recoil elegantly, or "jiggle" if you're inclined to be crude about it

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

oh you think you got it bad with bras and breasts, trying having a ballsack. i'm about to tell you why men have it worse:

They should make ball bras.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Roleplaying Dad posted:

Women can't win.

Solid biblical fact. Hope that apple tasted good

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Shadow0 posted:

Little padding cups to keep 'em protected and perky.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

they should make boobdo, a dildo you can cram your boobs in

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Shadow0 posted:

they do: https://www.internationaljock.com/ballbra-white-brief,6001.html <—:nws:, btw

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Sold out! :mad:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

People always stare when I don't wear my ball bra
It's human anatomy peolle

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Dick Fontaine posted:

way back in the day my grandfather decided for some reason that it was really important to teach me that the inventor of the bra was named otto titzlinger. all proud and excited to pass down some wisdom

seemed a bit sketch though, so when i got home i hopped on the internet (super nerd stuff at the time!) and quickly learned that he was wrong. next time i saw ol’ grandpops i let him know the facts

he had a huge meltdown about how you can’t trust anything on the internet. it was funny then, but it’s so much funnier now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqxWhBZXF8Q

I learned that particular tidbit from Bette Midler, from the movie Beaches, which I'm guessing is where your grandfather heard it as well

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Dogs and cats are awesome

Getting nails stuck in your nipple is not.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

that is NOT nsfw, wtf

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
I wanna get one of those bras that you fill up with wine so I can get drunker and drunker as my boobs get smaller and smaller

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Do they even make tape stong enough.

This is a serious question.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Vampire Panties posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqxWhBZXF8Q

I learned that particular tidbit from Bette Midler, from the movie Beaches, which I'm guessing is where your grandfather heard it as well

probably got it from there after a bit of cultural diffusion and a game of telephone. no way would he ever watch a bette midler movie (for horrible derailing reasons that don’t belong in this thread)

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
I fart in my wife’s bra sometimes as a prank before she puts it on. We call it “Stinky Cups”.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
lmao

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Larry Cum Free posted:

I fart in my wife’s bra sometimes as a prank before she puts it on. We call it “Stinky Cups”.

You should be put in jail

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Last time someone brought this up another girl goon posted some study about how bras don't actually do anything helpful? It was kinda interesting.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Women had to help make the NASA space suits in the 60's cause John Glenn had firm C's that would get in the way on space walks.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Wash your bras and anything else strappy or stretchy or fuzzy or bedazzled in a lingerie net.

Built-in tanktop bras are amazing but I know that they just aren't strong enough over a certain magnitude of boobage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

maybeadracula posted:

i used to do this before i discovered how much faster the microwave can dry bras and cast iron pans