Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

also i like boobs so ive been thinking about getting myself some double d bolt ons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Treecko posted:

Dogs and cats are awesome

Getting nails stuck in your nipple is not.

I had my shirt off and was laying down when I was younger and the cat was flying across the house which ended with her running across my chest and slicing my nipple. It was an experience of all time.

Grem posted:

Last time someone brought this up another girl goon posted some study about how bras don't actually do anything helpful? It was kinda interesting.

Genetics, size, age, these things will make you sag at one point or another and nothing is going to stop that beyond surgery.

Certainly not some caged fabric.

They only keep things out of the way or hide your "shame"

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

numberoneposter posted:

also i like boobs so ive been thinking about getting myself some double d bolt ons

big tits are insanely ftw but falsies are a strict no go for me unfrotuantely

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

big tits are insanely ftw but falsies are a strict no go for me unfrotuantely
well you wernt gonna be allowed to touch them any ways, not with that attitude :colbert:

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
just wanted to say this discussion has been extremely enlightening for someone who has never considered this as an area of injustice for the opposite sex

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

Treecko posted:

Big tittie crew itt.

Ya'll ever stabbed your armipt with an underwire?

I don't recommend it, it sucks.

or in the sternum.

i have to wear a bra otherwise my boobs just kind of flop around. if they're hiked up with a good bra, ive got a pretty bangin set of titties

Grey Cat posted:

I had my shirt off and was laying down when I was younger and the cat was flying across the house which ended with her running across my chest and slicing my nipple. It was an experience of all time.

i slammed my laptop on a nipple once.

DemonDarkhorse fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Dec 16, 2023

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
There's a criminal gang in my state called The Bra Boys.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Bras are cool because they're like wrapping paper, hiding gifts, to be torn off and strewn across the room for someone else to clean up later

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I only wear them to give the illusion that my titties aren’t succumbing rapidly to the effects of age and gravity.
They do look pretty good when they’re gathered up and held in their original location though

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

DemonDarkhorse posted:

i slammed my laptop on a nipple once.

Yours?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

If someone throws my bra across the room and I have to pick it up later I'm going to be a little grumpy. So someone else better be picking it up.

It's A nipple.

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

Grey Cat posted:

I'm on the other committee of titty. But I'll gladly accept the big tittie gang tag, thanks.

the itty bitty titty committ[y]ee?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Rain Brain posted:

lol this happened - a company called bra theory was going to fast-fashionize making custom bras and then, after discovering that breasts come in a huge array or shapes and sizes, had to admit it was futile and shut down. Their "We made a terrible mistake" statement used to be up online but sadly looks like the site is gone.

Here ya go
https://web.archive.org/web/20191223180103/http://bratheory.com/hiatus/

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Mederlock posted:

the itty bitty titty committ[y]ee?

:dogtits:
Yeah, I'm the VP.

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

Grey Cat posted:

:dogtits:
Yeah, I'm the VP.

very petite

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Why hasn’t someone made a boob scanning app so you can get a custom pair made? Ugh. I’ll start the website.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

Why hasn’t someone made a boob scanning app so you can get a custom pair made? Ugh. I’ll start the website.

I'm pathetic enough to see what the size of peoples published chest sizes are with it.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I'd like to invest in your startup.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The macrame lady at the farmer’s market will custom knit you a bra and make you a plant hanger.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Just smoosh them against a copy machine glass like a normal person

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Rock out with your tatas out

No shame let your nips breathe

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Unless you're one those runner guys who let them bleed.

Like OK, you do you. Here's some band-aids.

Boobs are a conundrum

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

$60 for what is considered by many to be low decent tier pricing seems insane to a non bra wearing individual. Other than a proverbial gently caress you to bra wearing folk, what is the logic supporting the high price of bras? If we go tit for tat I spend a lot less than bra wearing folk in this regard. I would guess that well endowed individuals that need more niche sizes would bust the bank with the prices they pay for support.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Treecko posted:

Unless you're one those runner guys who let them bleed.

aka flamingo milk

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Cobra Commander posted:

$60 for what is considered by many to be low decent tier pricing seems insane to a non bra wearing individual. Other than a proverbial gently caress you to bra wearing folk, what is the logic supporting the high price of bras? If we go tit for tat I spend a lot less than bra wearing folk in this regard. I would guess that well endowed individuals that need more niche sizes would bust the bank with the prices they pay for support.

I suspect it's partly a racket but also they are just more complicated to get right than one might think

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

I finally caved and went to a local boutique and bought something that is actually the right, niche size.

$165

lol rip me bring back corsets at this point. Or let me claim this as a medical need?

YLLS has a bra megathread btw

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

kaom posted:

YLLS has a bra megathread btw

Do they do recommendations?
I'm an awkward sizer.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
free the tiddy

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

I am shocked, shocked I tell you to find out that we have goon boobs that are not well supported. I support goobs.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Don't wear bras. Just hire this guy behind Janet to follow you around

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

oh you think you got it bad with bras and breasts, trying having a ballsack. i'm about to tell you why men have it worse:

What if both tho? Double hosed up.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

syntaxfunction posted:

What if both tho? Double hosed up.

gah...

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Scrotum Modem posted:

Don't wear bras. Just hire this guy behind Janet to follow you around

duke nukem?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I thought exactly the same thing lol. I had all those PCXLs but my brothers dad threw them out! <:mad:>

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet but by far the worst part of bras is bra shopping

If you're in a nice enough store you got the weirdo ladies that want to help

Leave me alone you creepy old lady

And there's nothing like putting on a whole bunch of stiff scratchy new bras to make you feel completely DEFORMED

Trying to get into them they don't fit the tags are all twisted up they squash your boobs they make them point artificially they make them flat and splayed out apart it's just horrific

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

UnaccepTAB'le! Clearly a worker should be able to look at your rack and just hand you various things to try on which most should be a fit.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Bras were helpful to me when my nips were way too sensitive for a couple of weeks...

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

sup bras throw another shimp on the barbie ya sheila

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK

numberoneposter posted:

we all supports you in this endeavor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Brarmour:
-10 Floppitude
-10 Saggrification
+6 DEF vs Lechery
+60% Uncomfterance Level

Durability: 1/10