Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

wesleywillis posted:

I knew a couple people that thought dongs were muscles too.

It blew my mind because I was like "if they were muscles, number one, don't you think that every guy would be in to weight lifting with his poo poo to make it bigger, more rippled and anything else they could, and two, then why can't we like move it around and bend that poo poo in half or whatever".

Did we know the same people?

We're they the same ones who broke thier jhonson trying to lift thing and saying "that's normal, it's supposed to look like that."

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Wasn't there a fad of lifting weights with pee pees

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Space Kablooey posted:

That was an Opie and Anthony bit on WAAF in 1997

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
i remember there was an internet thing about circumcised dudes tying weights to their dicks to try to stretch themselves new foreskins. idk how it worked out for them, but home penis modification generally turns out for the best, right?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

People should have to wear some sort of bra-like device that supports their butt checks from shoulder straps

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

wesleywillis posted:

I knew a couple people that thought dongs were muscles too.

It blew my mind because I was like "if they were muscles, number one, don't you think that every guy would be in to weight lifting with his poo poo to make it bigger, more rippled and anything else they could, and two, then why can't we like move it around and bend that poo poo in half or whatever".

If it weren’t a muscle dudes wouldn’t be able to nickname their junk Russel the Love Muscle.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Every part of my body is muscle and I train them all every day. From eyes, to dong, to tits to my bones themselves. If you aren't sure that you could be stripped down to a bare skeleton and still be able to flex on people then you've hosed up.

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

I will say, one thing I like about bras is that Ms cruft didn't need a lot of convincing to understand how nice it feels when she scratches my ankles after I take off my socks.

(This post was previously about weighted piercings but I ninja edited it to try and get back on topic)

cruft fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Dec 18, 2023

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
People with lift with anything but their legs smdh

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Foo Diddley posted:

i remember there was an internet thing about circumcised dudes tying weights to their dicks to try to stretch themselves new foreskins. idk how it worked out for them, but home penis modification generally turns out for the best, right?

Penis Extension and Foreskin Restoration dudes are absolutely wild and would rather break their dicks than get therapy, and a number of podcasts that focus on weird internet poo poo like the f-plus have done episodes on them. There have been both bizarre cases of dudes tying weights to their dick skin to stretch it out, and dudes tying actual like, lifting weights to the tip of their dick to try and stretch the whole thing out under the assumption that if they like injure it slightly it would heal back longer like a their dick was a saiyan or something. Instead they usually just succeed in causing permanent nerve damage to their dong if they don't get warned off of it by a doctor first.

WEREWOLVES OF BLENDER
Jun 1, 2020
So can we do this with nipples or what?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

cruft posted:

I wasn't suggesting boobs were muscles, LOL.

What would they even tie to? Maybe it would make sit-ups easier?
What muscles do you think a bra immobilizes?

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

Anne Whateley posted:

What muscles do you think a bra immobilizes?

Perhaps you would enjoy talking with my sister in law!

e: Look, I'm sorry I said "immobilized" when I posted that, I should have said "excessive upper trapezius activation and elongation caused by transfer of weight from pectoral fascia." I don't want to get into any more arguments about this in my life, and I'm sorry I brought it up.

cruft fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Dec 18, 2023

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Fair, can confirm my traps are sick

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Bras are fun to take off

it's makes my weener hard

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

It's spelled bros op

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:rip:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Scrotum Modem posted:

Bras are fun to take off

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Scrotum Modem posted:

Bras are fun to take off

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

The Hanes bralette I used to exclusively buy is different now. The material is worse, and now over the course of the day it rides up and escapes my wee tits entirely. If I wasn't flat as a board in a shirt without them and trying pretty hard not to be called "sir," I'd just free boob it.

Somebody go back in time and tell my dad to marry a nicer woman with bigger tits.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker

Mistle posted:

Talk to a doctor about possible cancer risks. If you have a high risk, a reduction surgery to reduce breast cancer may be deemed "medically necessary" and you can get the honker badonkers reduced to... something less. Best part is that it's covered by health insurance* if so.

*They'll rake you over the coals for "cosmetic surgery isn't covered" but you need the consults from a doctor and the "medically necessary" call in your favor to get them to relent and pay out.
My wife had hers reduced last year with a follow-up this year. The bulk of each procedure was covered by insurance.

Hers weren't outrageously large. But she did have back and shoulder pain that she attributed to her breasts which is what she used to justify the insurance.

I've never been a breast man, size does not matter to me, etc. And if you feel that reducing/removing them is your option, it's your body!

But what did affect me was seeing the state of her breasts less than 24 hours after surgery (she complained about the tightness of the post-op compression bra). Obviously, there was no idea or plan for sexy time from either of us so soon after surgery, but...loving yikes.

For those not in the know, the reduction scars are called "boat anchors" because the breasts are sliced below the nipple downward and then across the bottom of each breast to remove the fat.

A month later she wanted to show me the results and literally sprung her chest out of her compression braw in front of me. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. It happened so suddenly and without warning and with the results looking only somewhat better that I reflexively winced.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

Cheesus posted:

A month later she wanted to show me the results and literally sprung her chest out of her compression braw in front of me. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. It happened so suddenly and without warning and with the results looking only somewhat better that I reflexively winced.

She probably thinks you're scared of her tits now :(

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

My gf has enormous tits which I thought was the best thing ever when we met but since then I have to watch her suffer because of back and joint pain as well as never being able to do stuff like go for a run in public or go swimming without being leered-at/catcalled and I certainly think that poo poo loving sucks. 😞

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
My first education that big tits aren't all that was when my first wife and I were watching a show and she sighed at the sight of a flat woman. I asked her why and she said she'd love to wear cute spaghetti strapped tops and....the kicker for me....sometimes lay on the floor on her stomach.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Laying on your stomach sucks anyways unless you like the feeling of making it difficult to breathe.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I don't even have boobs and never lay on my front (because it squishs my enormous male genetalia)

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

I lay on my front all the time, to avoid detection in the undergrowth

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Ghirlie in the mist

Injera
Jul 4, 2005

I had a bra malfunction in a way that the underwire got all stabby. Fortunately, it was at a good friend's place and we were enjoying a nice wood fire, so I took it off and threw it into the fire. Watching it burn was incredibly satisfying. A+, absolutely recommend vengeance on any bra that decides to stab you.

Some say that the underwire bits survived and are occasionally seen to this day... :ghost:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Grey Cat posted:

Ghirlie in the mist

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
The receiver laying on their stomach and getting fornicated with is a pretty enjoyable position.

Assuming you are comfortable laying that way.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Stoatbringer posted:

It kinda depends on where they are, I guess.

Fun fact, the mammary ridge exists in humans so it's not entirely impossible for a 4- or 6-boob human.

Grey Cat posted:

Laying on your stomach sucks anyways unless you like the feeling of making it difficult to breathe.

I gained a certain appreciation for being able to lay on my stomach, THANKS COVID.

(It's a good thing, and sucks for people who don't even have the option)

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Injera posted:

I had a bra malfunction in a way that the underwire got all stabby. Fortunately, it was at a good friend's place and we were enjoying a nice wood fire, so I took it off and threw it into the fire. Watching it burn was incredibly satisfying. A+, absolutely recommend vengeance on any bra that decides to stab you.

Some say that the underwire bits survived and are occasionally seen to this day... :ghost:

my bras cost like $40 each minimum there's no way those bitches are going near a fire no matter what they do to me

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Dick Fontaine posted:

every time i hear the word “bralette” i think

Woah, nice hooters!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Contain them harlots!!!

Duct Tape Engineer
Feb 16, 2005

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?
I just started needing to wear a bra and I'm looking forward to having boobs that get in my way.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Cheesus posted:

My first education that big tits aren't all that was when my first wife and I were watching a show and she sighed at the sight of a flat woman. I asked her why and she said she'd love to wear cute spaghetti strapped tops and....the kicker for me....sometimes lay on the floor on her stomach.

I had a similar experience in school. Growing up, my best friend was a girl that developed big boobs like overnight. She was like 5' tall, and it made them look even bigger on her.

I watched in real time as people who were her friend started treating her like some kind of slut just because her body developed a specific feature and she was a girly girl that liked feminine things. It was horrible, the way people- even adults!- acted.

Grown men thought it was ok to leer at her and say really hosed up stuff while we weren't even in high school. It sucks, because she was a really smart girl that could write stories like no one's business. She thought she was stupid because everyone pushed her into the bimbo role, but she was really sharp!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Part of the tits part of the crew.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Space Kablooey posted:

look if you've never hung a bath towel off your dong i don't know what to tell you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Cheesus posted:

she said she'd love to wear cute spaghetti strapped tops
Said my classmate who swore up and down she was going to wear the cute small-strap dress for prom and it was going to be loving MAGICAL.

30 minutes in and one of the suckers popped. Undaunted, as she still had one good strap, she went back on the dance floor.
Cue the girlfriend and crew running around desperately looking for safety pins.

She was right, though. It was a good dress.