Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

ElectricSheep posted:

look if you've never hung a bath towel off your dong i don't know what to tell you

I... have not.
Is it gratifying knowing your dong can hold up a towel?
Or is it more of a "haha look at my penis do hardware stuff" as it waggles around?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

I... have not.
Or is it more of a "haha look at my penis do hardware stuff" as it waggles around?

You know how, like, kindergarteners, they'll look at a pebble, and think, "you know, I think that's about the same size as my nostril / ear canal"?

It's pretty much like that, except you don't have to visit the nurse's office afterwards.

cruft fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Dec 19, 2023

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

cruft posted:

You know how, like, kindergarteners, they'll look at a pebble, and think, "you know, I think that's about the same size as my nostril / ear canal"?

It's pretty much like that, except you don't have to visit the nurse's office afterwards.

A primal urge, like scratching an itch.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Grey Cat posted:

I... have not.

It starts as the first and then it quickly turns into the second, then you try and see if you can lift it up and down hands free plus you get bonus points if you make lightsaber noises

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Cheesus posted:

..sometimes lay on the floor on her stomach.

Have you never watched the 1984 classic “Top Secret!”?

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

A primal urge, like scratching an itch.

This poster gets it.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

Grey Cat posted:

I... have not.

One day you'll be naked with your hands full and wondering how you'll carry that last towel, and then remember this thread.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Jailbrekr posted:

One day you'll be naked with your hands full and wondering how you'll carry that last towel, and then remember this thread.

If only I had a few penises and this trip back inside from the grocery store would be solved.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker

Stoatbringer posted:

Have you never watched the 1984 classic “Top Secret!”?
I don't think offering to build a boob divot in the floor would have flown.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
i havent worn a bra since i was 20. and i got big ladies. it is superior and i wonder if it helps prevent back pain from titty weight.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I don’t know about towels but I brought a dozen donuts

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I don’t know about towels but I brought a dozen donuts

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I am really bad at undoing bras so I cannot be suave but I can be ferociously awkward which can generally work

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

i havent worn a bra since i was 20. and i got big ladies. it is superior and i wonder if it helps prevent back pain from titty weight.

Any support you have through clothes(bras, heels, corsets, etc.) take the demand off the body, which means atrophy. You build different muscles and balance in alternate ways as a result, which is cool and great, but then the atrophy sets in and you become dependent on them for the structural support.

Can't say if this is related or not, but it probably is. Maybe.

Songbearer posted:

I am really bad at undoing bras so I cannot be suave but I can be ferociously awkward which can generally work

This is IME and it works for my gross hands but I made you a fancy jpeg illustration to help explain the process:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

Mistle posted:

This is IME and it works for my gross hands but I made you a fancy jpeg illustration to help explain the process:

What has GBS done to deserve this level of effort and thoughtful consideration

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
taking off someone else's bra is like snapping your fingers

put your thumb on one side, your middle finger on the other, bring your fingers together like snapping, and then pull your fingers apart as if you were completing the snap.

a male EMT friend taught me that trick, because it turns out EMTs take off a lot of bras (not in a sexy way :( )

EDIT

sorta like the illustration above, but dont curl your fingers or use your nails. You want to push into the bra a tiny bit with the tip of your thumb, but you should be dragging your middle finger across the other strap to tension the fabric / untension the hooks, and the snapping motion (not at snapping speed) undoes the hooks

Vampire Panties fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Dec 20, 2023

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Mistle posted:

Any support you have through clothes(bras, heels, corsets, etc.) take the demand off the body, which means atrophy. You build different muscles and balance in alternate ways as a result, which is cool and great, but then the atrophy sets in and you become dependent on them for the structural support.

Can't say if this is related or not, but it probably is. Maybe.

Thank you, I will study this.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

im keeping my bra removing tricks a secret. Won't catch me making infographic

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

redshirt posted:

Thank you, I will study this.

Also, OP, can I get a drawing of some Boobs so I know what I'm working for here? TIA.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I've seen a lot of them op, here you go:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

PokeJoe posted:

WOW!

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

to remove my bra you must first defeat me, a difficult task

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

even i sleep wearing the thing sometimes

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

to remove my bra you must first defeat me, a difficult task

*fills your room full of incense and myrrh.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

I mean what's wrong with velcro or magnets. Or even a Smart-Bra with a phone app to undo it - "Hey Siri, unleash the boobs."

They can put a man on the Moon but bras are still in the loving stone age with hooks and things that Neanderthals would have used.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

I mean what's wrong with velcro or magnets. Or even a Smart-Bra with a phone app to undo it - "Hey Siri, unleash the boobs."

They can put a man on the Moon but bras are still in the loving stone age with hooks and things that Neanderthals would have used.

BRB got this disruptor bra tech idea I need to patent....

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

PokeJoe posted:

gently caress

i gotta, i gotta leave the thread a sec

ill be right, ill be right ba-

fuckgottago

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

Outta my way!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Computer, droopy rear end titties, sad

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

PokeJoe posted:

dang

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

PokeJoe posted:

Reported

Sorry, I mean repeated

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

The crossover piece nobody asked for.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Grey Cat posted:

Please contain them at once

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

okay i have a question is there a way to weigh boobs

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Grey Cat posted:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Space Kablooey posted:

okay i have a question is there a way to weigh boobs

Fill a large bucket of water right to the top, then dunk both boobs in at once. Collect the displaced water and weigh it, then convert the weight from the density of water to the average density of boob.
Bing bong so simple.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Stoatbringer posted:

Fill a large bucket of water right to the top, then dunk both boobs in at once. Collect the displaced water and weigh it, then convert the weight from the density of water to the average density of boob.
Bing bong so simple.

Don’t forget to make the ponytail motion with your hair first

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Sorry, I'm in the wrong profession to help you with that.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

even i sleep wearing the thing sometimes

A mood, but I get it sometimes :hai: