Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Hilltoppers got immediately wrecked

this aged well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Overtime wait does the toastery bowl have overtime?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
It does

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

daisy sour cream is going to make me stab my ears

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

rare Magic card l00k posted:

daisy sour cream is going to make me stab my ears

It just makes me have massive farts

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Also espn we don’t need two hours of pregame nfl idiots

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
LOLdu

edit: lmfao

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Abugadu posted:

this aged well

ODU blow that lead? I checked out at half

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Ches Neckbeard posted:

ODU blow that lead? I checked out at half

Twice. Had a 28-0 lead at beginning of the 2nd, and were still up 21 going into the 4th. And now just got their OT FG blocked after having 1st and goal at the 1.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Ive just learned this is the temporarily moved Bahamas Bowl. How unfortunate to end up in North Carolina instead of the Bahamas

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
go hilltoppers, hell yeah

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

WKU's special team Sanchezes were better than ODU's special team Sanchez.

Sanchez supremacy.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

hilltoppers ftmfw

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug
the game was great, had a lot of that trash bowl magic that I crave this time of year

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
https://twitter.com/ArtButSports/status/1563561183474356224?t=XleZdYbjzlUztedkwTM3oQ&s=19

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Scooter’s Coffee Frisco Bowl alert.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Color me disappointed that the winning coach is being doused in COLD-BREW coffee, not real coffee.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

hell of an interception the McCown kid just threw

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
I just learned about both QBs and my bones turned to dust

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
love watching bowl games being played in empty stadiums sponsored by brands ive literally never heard of

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Chinatown posted:

love watching bowl games being played in empty stadiums sponsored by brands ive literally never heard of

Bad Boy Mowers Cheribundi bowl lives in my heart forever

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Shout out to the first Bahamas Bowls that had completely uncontrolled facilities with people just wandering onto the sidelines and stuff

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

winning qb's dad gets to be signed by the texans as their 3rd stringer

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

When i was in AR for the DII Quarterfinal I worked, we saw so many BAD BOY MOWERS retailers, that half my crew had no clue about. The only way I know them is because of that bowl, although wasn't it the Bad Boy Mower GASPARILLA BOWL or did they sponsor multiple different ones over time?

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Big rear end Fans needs to sponsor a Big rear end Bowl.

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

dirty shrimp money posted:

the Kentucky Big rear end Fans Big rear end Fan Bowl in Commonwealth Stadium would be incredible

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

The Notorious ZSB posted:

When i was in AR for the DII Quarterfinal I worked, we saw so many BAD BOY MOWERS retailers, that half my crew had no clue about. The only way I know them is because of that bowl, although wasn't it the Bad Boy Mower GASPARILLA BOWL or did they sponsor multiple different ones over time?

You might also be thinking of the Bad Boy Mowers Battle 4 Atlantis Thanksgiving week basketball tournament.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

The Notorious ZSB posted:

I had to go look and Cheribundi is a company that sponsors a different bowl. Bad Boy Mowers has the Pin Stripe Bowl now

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Why isn’t there a lousy bowl on today? I got flights and am bored.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Why isn’t there a lousy bowl on today? I got flights and am bored.

:iiam:

These college basketball games on tonight must be lucrative.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

dirty shrimp money posted:

Someday my dream of a Dick's Bowl must come true

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Poulan WeedEater Independence Bowl is my favorite

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

CannonFodder posted:

Poulan WeedEater Independence Bowl is my favorite

:hmmyes: That’s the all-time champ

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Famous Toastery Bahamas Bowl in Charlotte, North Carolina is a p strong contender to be honest.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

Jean-Paul Shartre posted:

Famous Toastery Bahamas Bowl in Charlotte, North Carolina is a p strong contender to be honest.

That's a real good news/bad news bowl name.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
I just turned this game on a few minutes ago and it seems delightfully chaotically silly

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Man McCord is a huge upgrade for the orange

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I found out there was a Bowl on tonight and I turn it on to see the broadcast team having a scholarly discussion about Love Actually because USF is kicking the gently caress out of Syracuse 45-0.

RoofClaim.com sponsoring the Boca Raton Bowl seems like exploitation.

e- Someone is screaming, apparently, into one of the field mics and it's good stuff. It happens after Derek McDonald goes down.

"HEY, YOU GON' GET AT LEAST 3 POINTS? LET'S KICK THE BALL! FIELD GOAL, AT LEAST! WHAT THE HELL GOIN' ON? THAT'S BULLSHIT YOU AIN'T GON' GET A FIELD GOAL. WHAT THE HELL GOIN' ON OUT HERE?"

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Dec 22, 2023

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Union Home Mortgage Gasparilla Bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Return man really tempting fate there