Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Lmao "I'm so sorry FSU! We'll make a 30-for-30 about how you got snubbed and mine even more content about it!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

No they didn’t ragequit because they didn’t get their way and their feelings got hurt. This was actually all a clever plan to stick it to the cartoon people :twisted:

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

Master Stur posted:

I love how a group of players can go 13-0 and receive a historic snub and somehow STILL be blamed for this outcome jesus christ lol it begs the question if half the people who watch cfb even enjoy the sport or if its truly just "sec blue blood or go home" gloating

Yes

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
All this game is proving is Georgia got snubbed.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
uh wow Georgia mad and FSU being depressed really combined for this huh

I am super annoyed that now people are gonna be like SEE FSU SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN IN

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

I like how the last quarter of this game is Jesse Palmer arguing that UGA should’ve been in the playoff :jerkbag:

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

FSU HAS MADE A STOP

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Jfc go gently caress yourselves joe and jesse

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

LeeMajors posted:

I like how the last quarter of this game is Jesse Palmer arguing that UGA should’ve been in the playoff :jerkbag:

We laid an egg against Bama and that would have put us in for sure, but if we are going 4 best, is UGA one of the 4 best? I think so.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

It's either 150 degrees in Arizona in December, or Comcast is delivering CW Sports using RealPlayer. Anyone else getting ridiculous compression?

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

KKKLIP ART posted:

We laid an egg against Bama and that would have put us in for sure, but if we are going 4 best, is UGA one of the 4 best? I think so.

I think the four teams in would rather play each other than UGA.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Kangra posted:

It's either 150 degrees in Arizona in December, or Comcast is delivering CW Sports using RealPlayer. Anyone else getting ridiculous compression?

sounds right for all parties involved

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

KKKLIP ART posted:

That transitive loss to Memphis really dragging on the resume

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

KKKLIP ART posted:

Oh I agree, but the eye test v most deserving is such bullshit. They settled on “four best” but that’s such a goddamned cop out.

Just contradictions on contradictions.

Just go most deserving and feed FSU to Michigan.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
ESPN announcers bitching about the "infrastructure" of college football being messed up :rolleyes:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

ESPN announcers wondering aloud "who killed college football" like an Eric Andre meme

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
that Dr Pepper commercial is p. funny

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Bobo's son has been in on OL, now it looks like we have a Muschamp at QB

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Bobo's son has been in on OL, now it looks like we have a Muschamp at QB

It ain’t right for a Muschamp to go from QB-in-waiting to QB at the same school.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

lol Arizona

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

pillsburysoldier posted:

ESPN announcers wondering aloud "who killed college football" like an Eric Andre meme

lmao

I sort of understand the announcers' viewpoint, though. It's not like ESPN/Disney brass consulted with either of them first.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

I never want to see Muschamp sniffing his fingers again

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Komet posted:

Is this the all time worst major bowl game? There have been blowouts before, but I've never seen a game with a team that quit before they stepped on the field. Really sad end to their season. It shouldn't have happened this way.

WVU hung 70 on Clemson once (also in the Orange Bowl) and it ruled

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
"Taunting on Muschamp on the sidelines"

haha what is happening it's gone sideways

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

shyduck posted:

lol Arizona

https://twitter.com/nocontextcfb/status/1741253962060230928?s=46

big 12 automatic bye

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
Lmao ten touchdowns

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Thought they'd go for 70 after the roughing the passer penalty

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I hate UGA and I wish they scored 70+ on FSU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

If you get stunted on by Jackson Muschamp at QB, it is time to just really reevaluate the whole program.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

KKKLIP ART posted:

If you get stunted on by Jackson Muschamp at QB, it is time to just really reevaluate the whole program.

They need to shut it down imo

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

DuckHuntDog posted:

I think the four teams in would rather play each other than UGA.

If I’m any of those teams I definitely don’t want to play a pissed off UGA, the backups obliterated FSU too.

(edit: I’m an Arky fan, I’ll never see them in a playoff unless it’s basketball or baseball)

Rags to Liches fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Dec 31, 2023

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

apparently the bowl game with the bad sponsorship ended with a field goal with no time left

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Florida State should be unranked imo

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

wandler20 posted:

It would be funny if Georgia claimed a national championship if Michigan and Washington lose and they should.

The only thing that can save us from Georgia claiming a national championship is Bama winning it all

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Komet posted:

The only thing that can save us from Georgia claiming a national championship is Bama winning it all

It’s the funniest outcome so it’s going to happen. Even if I want Washington to take it all.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

LeeMajors posted:

It’s the funniest outcome so it’s going to happen. Even if I want Washington to take it all.

They’re definitely going to win it all this year just like they dumpstered LSU in the 2012 BCS championship and retroactively made all of the “they didn’t even win their division!” whiners (myself included) look stupid.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

and retroactively made all of the “they didn’t even win their division!” whiners (myself included) look stupid.

I’m still mad about that haha

A dude tried to fight me at the Belly Up in Aspen because I wouldn’t stop calling them the SEC west runner up during the title game. He was really worked up.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

wandler20 posted:

An Auburn team Alabama needed a hail Mary to beat.

aubun couldve beaten the terps if we wore our red jerseys, taulia was starting, and locksley convinced them that saban was letting him coach for a day. that's the only way auburn is getting up for a game this year

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Kirios posted:

Florida State should be unranked imo

Not gonna lie this level of spite would be real funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Not gonna lie this level of spite would be real funny

The final team that FSU put on the field this year doesn't deserve to be ranked.