Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lucas Archer
Dec 1, 2007
Falling...
I have no screenshots, but Angryface the Inquisitor doesn't deserve screenshots after his ignoble end. I got a great roll (94, with an 18/96 strength), and did the usual starting stuff at Candlekeep, FAA, and then moved down to Beregost. I figured I'd pick up Neera real quick and didn't think there would be too much difficulty there.

Of course, I misclicked and Neera's color spray hit Angryface which knocked him unconscious and then he was stabbed to death by the remaining mooks. RIP Angryface, killed by the red wizard's thugs in Beregost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucas Archer
Dec 1, 2007
Falling...
Nicodemus, Human Sorcerer has ventured forth from Candlekeep and is leaving a trail of dead bodies in his wake.

I kept Imoen, and picked up Ajantis and Branwen for the classic adventuring party feel. I grabbed Garrick on the way south, and rapidly began to clear out the quests in the areas before heading to Nashkel. Melicamp Lives!. The Nashkel Mines were pretty easy, and I was super lucky on the fight outside of the mines where Branwen's Hold Person nabbed two of the mercenaries before they could ruin my day.

Garrick was the first to fall, as I went after the constitution tome. Ajantis got charmed and immediately swung around and bashed Garrick into a pulp. I left his broken body on the beach and continued on my adventure. I went north and assaulted the bandit camp, where both Imoen and Ajantis were killed in the tent battle. As per my usual ironman tradition, I immediately dropped them from the party and abandoned their corpses, leaving only myself and Branwen to keep investigating the iron crisis.

Currently Nicodemus is resting in the FAA, and pondering if I want to go get myself up to level 5 before entering Cloakwood.

Dead NPCs so far: Garrick, Imoen, Ajantis. I've no doubt they will be the last.

Lucas Archer
Dec 1, 2007
Falling...
Nicodemus the Sorcerer has been killed by Seniyad outside the Cloakwood Lodge. Neither Branwen's Command nor my casting of Magic Missile was able to interrupt his casting, and he called down a lightning strike that murdered me in one hit.

One more time into the breach for 2023. I'll give it a short break while I consider what my last attempt is going to be.