Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ulvino
Mar 20, 2009
I don't have that much time anymore but I love this thread and I did a few "practice" runs during the holidays, so let's just roll another one to see if- :stare:

Perfect roll out of the gate, is this it? Just a small arrangement and we're good.

Zivio the Archer has sneaked past Imoen twice and is contemplating Gorion's corpse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulvino
Mar 20, 2009
I enjoyed my Shadowdancer run last year up to the point he exploded and turned into a Ghast due to Neeramancy. Will definetely do another attempt sometime, hide in plain sight owns.

Speaking of Ghasts and Ghouls, Zivio has made a new friend:

Basilisks are easy pickings with such a loyal dog but I should have named my character Hubris because instead of ghosting Korax and running away with the sweet XP I tried to tackle the adventurer group.

I think I made a mistake targeting the mage first since that allowed the cleric to cast Rigid Thinking which would have made this a game over if not for Korax's brave sacrifice and a random Gnoll that appeared on the other side, who baited my uncontrollable MC and allowed him to survive drooling in the fog of war.

Once the spell wore off I was able to kite and pick them one by one.

Only the archer was some trouble but being level 5 by now made it easier to face tank some arrows.

Something that Tarnesh is not able to do...

Zivio the Archer is off to find some real living friends!