Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

that looked way worse live, the replay is quite tragic though. He’s probably like “wtf did I do”. Luckily it didn’t turn into much aside from the receiver getting understandably mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

MJeff posted:

It's loving insane that Payton didn't go for it on that 4th and 10, right?

No Grit.

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

THAT'S NOT THE REAL PAINTY THE PIRATE YOU FUCKERS

and yeah cowardly decisions on the fg and the punt. Gotta take some risks there Denver, is 10-35 that much better than 7-42?

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."

MJeff posted:

Also I know our attention was stolen by a dude just getting blasted on a fair catch, but uhhhh.

That the field goal were coward poo poo.

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

Goff fix ur feet mate.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Dejan Bimble posted:

Jared Goff is not good

unless the offensive line is healthy, and it's warm. then he is good, is what I meant to say

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

MJeff posted:

Also I know our attention was stolen by a dude just getting blasted on a fair catch, but uhhhh.

Ah you see but he's a smart coach who wins smart by not listening to the analytics nerds who say to "do what is most likely to lead to a chance of winning"

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

is he getting paid to say 'little' before humphrey's name anytime humphrey does something? this is weird.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

abelwingnut posted:

is he getting paid to say 'little' before humphrey's name anytime humphrey does something? this is weird.

his name is Lil'Humphrey

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

wtf is that spot. The refs have been such poo poo on the broncos today

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Broncos getting zero luck with spots tonight, although I think that one was right.

Didn't matter in the end.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

Alaois posted:

his name is Lil'Humphrey

oh lol. had no idea.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

abelwingnut posted:

His name is Lil’Jordan Humphrey

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Freaquency posted:

yeah that

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Broncos getting zero luck with spots tonight, although I think that one was right.

Didn't matter in the end.

Yeah they’ve been getting hosed

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Wow. So the linesman does know where the goal line is.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Freaquency posted:

not very nice by his parents

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

CapnAndy posted:

not very nice by his parents

idk i mean he's playing in the nfl

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
who are the chumps who actually let an onside kick work

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So are they gonna do something about onside kicks at some point?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

MJeff posted:

idk what you can possibly do, they're a bad idea

the essential bet is "dudes who are paid millions of dollars to field a football well will not field it well"

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Think it’s time they modify the onside kick rules to make it more likely

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

CapnAndy posted:

idk what you can possibly do, they're a bad idea

the essential bet is "dudes who are paid millions of dollars to field a football well will not field it well"

I mean like replace it with a 4th and 15, or something.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The 4th and 15 idea sounded so good, it'd be pretty fun to see so long as refs don't call dpi unless it's blatant

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

MJeff posted:

Broncos suggested a 4th-and-whatever conversion to the competition committee a few years ago and it had some interest, but never got any traction.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Payton is using his last timeout? Come on, dude.

really queer Christmas posted:

The 4th and 15 idea sounded so good, it'd be pretty fun to see so long as refs don't call dpi unless it's blatant

They swallow the whistle on Hail Marys, I think something like that, plus "the ball can't be advanced past the line to gain and comes back to the line to gain" would be pretty good?

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

They should let teams “go for more” where instead of going for 2 or a PAT they instead get to start a new drive at the 1

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Payton look like he has bad vibes.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

:rip: probably no playoffs this year

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That wasn't necessary but I enjoyed it.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dan Campbell said you can die, Sean Payton

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lmao uh.

Guys.

You were supposed to get the first down and go down.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

waffle enthusiast posted:

Rooting for another LaPorta touchdown at this point.

Let’s gooooooo

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

MJeff posted:

lmao uh.

Guys.

It wouldn't have mattered either way but I guess it makes it a 4 score game?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

MJeff posted:

lmao uh.

Guys.

Sean probably shouldn't have called that extra timeout lol

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
Laporta just set new lions TE TD record and he's within shouting distance of franchise catch and yardage records. Already beat hocks best seasons..

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Grittybeard posted:

It wouldn't have mattered either way but I guess it makes it a 4 score game?

Well if you just get the 1st down, the game is over and you spare your defense a bunch of extra unnecessary snaps, that's why I thought Campbell was going for it.

Maybe he was, but then there just wasn't anything open except in the endzone. :lol:

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

sean payton should have been permanently banned from the nfl after the bounty scandal imo

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Scipiotik posted:

Laporta just set new lions TE TD record and he's within shouting distance of franchise catch and yardage records. Already beat hocks best seasons..

I still think getting one blue chip player in Jalen Carter would have been better than 2 red chip types in Gibbs and Laporta. But you can't really argue with trading the pick now. They picked good players

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
Dan Campbell must hate Sean Payton lmao