Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the proper punishment for the thread if Colby wins?
This poll is closed.
Ban everyone 1 5.26%
Ban myself 0 0%
Ban the UFC 3 15.79%
Colby is punishment enough 15 78.95%
Total: 19 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The character that colby was playing the entire time was that of a mma fighter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Hahahaha Leon telling his corner to calm down because Colby's still running his mouth

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

"This looks really bad for Leon if he ends this fight with Colby on top of him."

gently caress you joe ROgan you dumbass poo poo

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I'm never more relieved after seeing Colby losing

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Leon being way classier than Colby deserves

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Round 5 was pretty clearly Colby it was 4 rounds to 1 easily for Leon so lol at Colby being shocked but he did take the last one.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Unperson_47 posted:

"This looks really bad for Leon if he ends this fight with Colby on top of him."

gently caress you joe ROgan you dumbass poo poo

Maybe they're trying to set up the immediate rematch :lol:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Alaois posted:

like i feel like i say this every time there's a colby fight: he doesn't suck because he's made donald trump his entire personality, he sucks because he's the most dogshit kind of mma fighter there is

the trump maga thing is the only thing he's got so he has to carry it with him forever, even if he hates it (he doesnt'; he loves it)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Why are they talking to this loser?

delightful
Jul 20, 2022

Alaois posted:

like i feel like i say this every time there's a colby fight: he doesn't suck because he's made donald trump his entire personality, he sucks because he's the most dogshit kind of mma fighter there is

I hate wrestling in MMA because its 95% ineffectual grinding and 5% Khabib-level ownage. I'm so happy when someone who is 100% wrestling flops so hard like this. gently caress Colby.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Colby did legit win the last round, yes. Leon won strategically by letting Colby do (fairly ineffective) damage instead putting himself in any risk, but he doesn’t earn points for that. Colby connected on strikes, took him down, and did some damage.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

"I don't have a scratch on me" he says with blood trickling down his nose

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
He tries way too hard

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
Lmao all the maga idiots left so nothing but boos for colby

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"I don't have a scratch on me" says the man with blood running down his face :lol:

The desperate pandering to Trump in the hope of getting the crowd to cheer, loving pathetic.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Jerusalem posted:

Why are they talking to this loser?

I think the booing through his MAGA repping is pretty satisfying.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

ufc very loving clearly wanted colby to win based on all the promotion and him even getting the fight. glad to see their plans dashed.

absolutely delusional post interview

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
Rigged election. Donald Trump! Gonna make America great again! Yaaaaaaaa.

Colby is the personification of fuuuuucking cringe.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Doltos posted:

He tries way too hard

he wants to be a pro wrestling heel but he can't actually talk like a crazy coke fiend and it just comes across like a guy reading a script

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

its extremely sick that colby is now 0 for 3 in title fights but will inevitably get a 4th shot somehow

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Colby's working so hard for cheers by sucking off Trump and the crowd continues to boo him

Just absolutely magnificent

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

https://twitter.com/dril/status/432616623225049088

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Run your mouth less

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
The joke is on me (and us) though, Colby will win his next fight and then get another title fight.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

delightful posted:

Rigged election. Donald Trump! Gonna make America great again! Yaaaaaaaa.

Opening with "Bless the first responders!" was so nakedly desperate pandering :lol:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

i suspect colby might just be a very bad mma fighter

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
when even anik is shading you...

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Faustian Bargain posted:

absolutely delusional post interview

Tbf, he's not that delusional. He's just desperately trying sell after a completely unconvincing performance.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Josuke Higashikata posted:

i suspect colby might just be a very bad mma fighter

But somehow he managed to fool everybody.... well, some people, well a couple of people, well nobody but it aligned with their narratives to pretend he had as part of their own grift...

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Aye Doc posted:

its extremely sick that colby is now 0 for 3 in title fights but will inevitably get a 4th shot somehow

Just wait for the inevitable racism/nationalism when Colby gets an immediate title match if Belal gets the belt.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rogan: Huh, so this other guy is 18 and 0.... that's a compelling fight!

Like he only just figured out this had been a possibility but they went with 2-2 in the last four years Colby for some reason instead!

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Rogan: Huh, so this other guy is 18 and 0.... that's a compelling fight!

Like he only just figured out this had been a possibility but they went with 2-2 in the last four years Colby for some reason instead!

SO many potential challengers got sidetracked to give this loser shot after shot

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Chuck Liddell looks so pissed off by Strickland, haha

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/Grabaka_Hitman/status/1736272651184681205

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

delightful posted:

The joke is on me (and us) though, Colby will win his next fight and then get another title fight.

They've got to find someone worse than Jorge Masvidal in 2022 to make that happen.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

They're gonna tell Tony that he still has it, he could be WW champ and then make Colby ineffectively do nothing to him for 15 minutes aren't they.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Real good card all around.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Gonna give the rest of the card a watch later, anything exceptional on the prelims, or any fights to skip altogether?

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Gonna give the rest of the card a watch later, anything exceptional on the prelims, or any fights to skip altogether?

They're mostly pretty good, honestly. Buday/Gaziev is the worst prelim and it's just sort of your average heavyweight fight and Menifield/Jacoby is pretty good by Light Heavyweight standards, but even they're not that bad and everything else ruled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majkol
Oct 17, 2016

Duzzy Funlop posted:

There is a soul sucking segment in the Pimblett/Ferguson fight where Pimblett is on top of weird Tony and behind them you can see Dana, Trump and Kid Rock perfectly encapsulating the sewage that this sport has become outside of actually good fights so just skip that and you will enjoy yourself.