Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the proper punishment for the thread if Colby wins?
This poll is closed.
Ban everyone 1 5.26%
Ban myself 0 0%
Ban the UFC 3 15.79%
Colby is punishment enough 15 78.95%
Total: 19 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

If Colby wins with Trump in the arena, that's how we will know God is real and hates us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Thank you Josh Emmet

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Tony needs to win and then immediately retire

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

THe one time I feel bad for Trump is when he has to sit next to Kid Rock during these

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Paddy the Shatty

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Fentry posted:

We promise to show you later the footage that would be embarrassing for any real sport

I was thinking this same thing lol

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Does anyone actually buy that Colby's schtick is just a character? If you pretend to be a shithead, you're still a shithead. It just makes him seem cowardly to claim it's a character when he faces any kinda pushback at all.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Are Trump and Kid Rock cageside at almost every event these days? God them annoying fuckin' mugs, uuugh

if it makes you feel better, Trump always looks like he can't stand having to sit next to Kid Rock who is always leaning over to talk to him

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I hate this anxiety I feel during fights like this

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Colby just looks slow as gently caress too

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Imagine if Trump just up and left before round 5. It would crush Colby

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

LobsterMobster posted:

"he's the champ, so the judges won't give us those rounds"

the ones where colby did 0 things??? real shame those biased judges exist

Imagine being so fragile where your corner has to tell you this

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

"This looks really bad for Leon if he ends this fight with Colby on top of him."

gently caress you joe ROgan you dumbass poo poo

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Alaois posted:

like i feel like i say this every time there's a colby fight: he doesn't suck because he's made donald trump his entire personality, he sucks because he's the most dogshit kind of mma fighter there is

the trump maga thing is the only thing he's got so he has to carry it with him forever, even if he hates it (he doesnt'; he loves it)

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Aye Doc posted:

its extremely sick that colby is now 0 for 3 in title fights but will inevitably get a 4th shot somehow

Just wait for the inevitable racism/nationalism when Colby gets an immediate title match if Belal gets the belt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Rogan: Huh, so this other guy is 18 and 0.... that's a compelling fight!

Like he only just figured out this had been a possibility but they went with 2-2 in the last four years Colby for some reason instead!

SO many potential challengers got sidetracked to give this loser shot after shot