Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the proper punishment for the thread if Colby wins?
This poll is closed.
Ban everyone 1 5.26%
Ban myself 0 0%
Ban the UFC 3 15.79%
Colby is punishment enough 15 78.95%
Total: 19 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Gorgeous Zan posted:

Just how bad is Paddy? This is a rhetorical question but still.

Paddy's debut in the UFC was getting slapped around the octagon, losing every minute of the fight up until getting an impressive but very surprising KO. And that was against a handpicked opponent they put in to lose against him. He's very bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

BlindSite posted:

His dad was also involved in violent organised crime including trafficking drugs.

Bad taste to say what Colby said but Leon's dad wasn't a good man.

what the gently caress is this post.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
This is your reminder that Colby's last win over a ranked opponent coming off a win was Rafael Dos Anjos in 2017.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

BlindSite posted:

Commentary team forgot covingtons last two 5 rounders because he started slow in both and accelerated 3 through 5.

Yeah, but one of them was against Jorge Masvidal, who's very bad.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Yeah, I should be calm and collected based on Colby doing absolutely loving nothing to win this fight and Leon being up comfortably in scoring, but all it takes is a lucky hit to ruin my day

Not from Colby. I'm pretty sure his punches actually heal people. They sure as poo poo don't hurt them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

delightful posted:

The joke is on me (and us) though, Colby will win his next fight and then get another title fight.

They've got to find someone worse than Jorge Masvidal in 2022 to make that happen.