Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the proper punishment for the thread if Colby wins?
This poll is closed.
Ban everyone 1 5.26%
Ban myself 0 0%
Ban the UFC 3 15.79%
Colby is punishment enough 15 78.95%
Total: 19 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Well done to the op, that encapsulates exactly how I feel about the main event but more well articulated than I could manage and then on top of that has more detail on everything else than I've seen on the normal mmas news sites.

Oh well. MMA brings sadness, I'm expecting a Colby, Shavkvat and Pimblett win. Unlike the others I don't hate Shavkat, I just like Thompson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

time to do something else with your life, jesus christ

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

apparently they wouldn't let aljo in. They pulled his tickets. I bet he feels loved.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah, that fight just made me sad(der) for Tony, not really impressed with Paddy.

They shouldn't have let him go again after the Gaethje fight. That was the most distressing poo poo I can remember seeing. Endless brain killing blows

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Come on Leon, save the card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

MikeC posted:

The Rakhmonov Thompson didn't have a ton of fireworks but it was good fight imo.

I like Thompson is my problem with the fight.