Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
2023 releases baby...

1). Skinamarink - If you've experienced early childhood dreams similar to sequences in the movie, it's the closest thing to Hell you'll experience in cinema. If not, you're in for the most boring 2 hours of you're life.

I'm the former. Not sure what that says about me.

2). Killers Of A Flower Moon - It's a privilege to see a Marty movie in 2023 A.D. on the big screen (and one of this caliber).

3). Oppenheimer - It was the year of the biopic. gently caress biopics.

*Electrons vibrate through my fingers*

4). Poor Things - Yorgos has mastered the art of making the absurd accessible. Or the accessible absurd. Idfk.

5). The Boy And The Heron - Animation is cinema.

6). Beau Is Afraid - HA HA YES

7). Across The Spiderverse - Animation is cinema.

8). How To Blow Up A Pipeline - A tense, radical work that scratches the ski mask and shotgun itch.

9). The Holdovers - A Christmas classic that feels like it's been around for 50 years.

10). When Evil Lurks - I need to watch more Latin American horror Jesus loving Christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU