Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
the timeless classic by mariah carey “all I want for christmas is you”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

it’s funny they are called “bad religion” and yet

mags
May 30, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

the answer is apparently "All I Want for Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey, since it's back at #1 on the billboard chart, which it's done every year since 2019 and it's been on the top 25 since like 2012 lol just a juggarnaut of a christmas song, jesus

mags posted:

the timeless classic by mariah carey “all I want for christmas is you”

it’s a perfect Christmas song as performed by one of the greatest singers who ever lived. sorry

mags
May 30, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

it is. I usually don't like christmas music but it's a great song. it's a great song like not even as christmas music. I'm just amazed by like how insanely popular it is, there's no hope for any other songs.

I think it’s there on lists along with everyone’s other arbitrary faves like the Italian Christmas donkey or the rat pack christmas comp

mags
May 30, 2008

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Nat King Cole: bing crosby but black maybe?

this and you forgot Sammy Davis jr

:hmmno:

mags
May 30, 2008

cummo

mags
May 30, 2008

the kid just wants to play loud music to a newborn baby and his exhausted mom and yall are hating

mags
May 30, 2008

VideoKid posted:

:wrong:

The only thing that determines your afterlife is what you are wearing when you die. Heaven is basically a giant nightclub and if you’re ugly or dressed like a poor nerd you aren’t allowed in. Also you do have the option to bribe God to let you in.

classic christmas dilemma, what to get someone who literally has everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

:rip: mark