Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AccountSupervisor
Aug 3, 2004

I am greatful for my loop pedal
Hell yeah. Ill try to contribute if I have some funds left over this month!

I just checked out a few of your shorts and let me say this, one of the most obvious and immediate failings of a vast swath of amateur filmmaking is that you can just immediately sense this doesnt "feel" like a movie. Theres a clunkyness, no flow, a complete lack of that energy that kinda pulls you into a movie.

Your shorts do not feel that way. You "get it" if that makes sense? Obviously they arent perfect and theres tons of room for improvement. But you clearly grasp one of the most fundamental and important aspects of filmmaking that so many, even working directors, still fail to grasp for me. Its always the thing I brace for when people send me shorts but I quite enjoyed yours!

Keep up the work and I have a feeling if you can get the funding you need youll make something rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU