Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.
1. King Charles
2. Jimmy Carter
3. Lil Nas X
4. Mitch McConnell
5. Steve Bannon
6. Mike Tyson
7. Lily Tomlison
8. Jane Fonda
9. Mike Lindell
10. Rudy Guiliani
Alt: Lindsey Lohan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.

Is this an entry or a declaration?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Shithouse Dave posted:

1. Justin Beiber
2. Bam Margera
3. Michael Schumacher
4. Roseanne Barr
5. Celine Dion
6. Bruce Willis
7. Madonna
8. David Attenborough
9. Alex Jones
10. Jordan Peterson
ALT: Ye (fka Kanye West)

I'm seeing Madonna for the first time in March when I should have see her in October but she got sick. She's my husband's favorite so I hope she makes it to April for selfish reasons.

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Has anyone looked at who the most guessed person is? From reading over them I would say Mitch McConnell

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Torquemada posted:

His gimmick is posting nobodies, so probably Chaka Khan's maraca player or the waitress in the diner in Groundhog Day or something.

I'm cool with his gimmick as it's helping keep this dead gay forum running

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Did anyone have OJ?

https://www.tmz.com/2024/04/11/oj-simpson-dead-dies-cancer/

Edit: congrats BallerBallerDillz

Synesthesian Fetish fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Apr 11, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Dickey Butts, lol