Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

1. Christopher Walken
2. Christopher Lloyd
3. Steve Martin
4. Robert Redford
5. Mitch McConnell
6. Adam Carolla
7. Jonathan Majors
8. Samuel L Jackson
9. Ian Mckellan
10. Harrison Ford, via crashing his plane again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I was 0/3 last year, but calling for Keith Richards was probably not the best move. He’s clearly done the correct amount of drugs to stay among the living forever :v:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

drat, I had forgotten Palpatine-pope hadn’t died yet. Although given his namesake, we’ve got to be careful about him cheating the system. Everybody gets only one death, damnit :mad:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Most zombies take to shambling around, looking for brains to munch on in the afterlife.

Jimmy Carter’s zombie will probably just keep building houses, though.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Outrail posted:

As long as he dies on his feet it's legit.

Note: alive until the shoes come off.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Anderson Koopa posted:

You got me going down a Royal Family rabbit hole.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/kate-middleton-released-hospital-after-abdominal-surgery-/story?id=106601970

Apparently Prince William's wife went to the hospital for a planned "Abdominal Operation". It wasn't intended to treat cancer. I have a hunch as to what it was.

So full of poo poo it had to be surgically removed? :v:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

goatface posted:

Some people play moneyball, others play with nothing but vibes.

Or hope! Like whoever called Kissinger last year.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

You might be a deadneck if…

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Aragosta posted:

Not really a celebrity, but maybe he was one on the forums. Hot dog guy, Robin Lawrence Williams, died. His memes will keep him immortal.

https://www.military.com/off-duty/2024/03/20/beloved-air-force-chief-behind-aafes-hot-dog-guy-meme-has-died.html

SGT Chowdown! He’s been a GiP meme for a while. The current events thread’s current title is an RIP for him.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Someone in GiP said “Lieberman is now independent of the world of the living”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

My body is broken. I go to my fathers. And even in their mighty company I shall not now be ashamed.

RIP to the king of Rohan, at least it wasn’t a Nazgûl upon a fell beast that did him in this time.