Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo
1. Jimmy Carter
2. OJ Simpson
3. Bam Margera
4. Harrison Ford
5. Elon Musk
6. David Attenborough
7. Morgan Freeman
8. Dick Van Dyke
9. Loni Willison
10. Rudy Giuliani
ALT Sam Bankman-Fried

E: lol, so many overlapping picks with other people including picks I considered but didn't make.

BallerBallerDillz fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Dec 31, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Scratchmo

Synesthesian Fetish posted:

Has anyone looked at who the most guessed person is? From reading over them I would say Mitch McConnell

He was going to be my first pick but I guess I misunderstood the rules and thought sitting senators were verboten :shrug:

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Scratchmo
I had Kieth Moon Moon :hurr:

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Scratchmo
Nice! I'm on the board and it's not one of the people on my list I'd be bummed out about.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I thought you were referring to BallerBallerDillz, and would have totally agreed.

:hfive:

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Scratchmo
Have you ever been to his website? Check it out:

code:

http://\/\\///^[