Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
1: Val Kilmer
2: Christopher Lambert
3: Michael Caine
4: Gene Hackman
5: Bob Dylan
6: Steven Segal
7: Michael Biehn
8: Michael Douglas
9: Connor McGregor
10: George Foreman

Alt: Angus Young

e: forgot my alt

Torquemada fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Dec 22, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
What is even the point of picking Carter, by the time he dies he'll be costing you points.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
It's out, there's literally nothing new in it, move on from the idea of hundreds of rich people facing consequences for heinous crimes.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
No one knows who that is.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
The guy had stomach cancer two years ago, if I knew who the gently caress this guy was I would have picked him too. Just look for youngish people with a history of drug or alcohol abuse, or people who've had a serious cancer diagnosis, and you're all set.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Dixville posted:

Dammit now I wanna know who died

Colvil Dixon, the last member of the kitchen staff at the Watergate hotel the night of the burglary.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Nobody had Buddy Duress on their list but he has a Wikipedia page after having starred in Good Time. Died at some unspecified point during the month.

No one knows who this is or cares that he died

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
did he die of loneliness or something

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Fuckstick posted:

Hey wrasslin fans..Virgil is dead.

A ton of strokes, dementia, and colon cancer? Another one for the list of 'quite obviously going to die this year, but so completely irrelevant to most people he may as well not even have been alive'.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
May As Well Not Have Even Been Alive™ award winners.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Outrail posted:

Please tell me he copied it verbatim from another account.

:boom:

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Eric Carman qualifies, although I don't think anyone had him. Some background dude from The Waterboys died too, he doesn't qualify.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

bunnyofdoom posted:

Who died that the rereg posted?

His gimmick is posting nobodies, so probably Chaka Khan's maraca player or the waitress in the diner in Groundhog Day or something.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
The Celebrity One Drop Rule must be a thing, since this would barely qualify as even local news when his children were alive.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

ProperCauldron posted:

John Barth died. He was on my list last year

He was 93 and in a hospice, you must have replaced him with someone fairly convincing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Bernard Hill

Bernard Hill: Titanic and Lord of the Rings actor dies https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-68962192