Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
1. Mel Brooks
2. Clint Eastwood
3. Gary Dourdan
4. Richard Petty
5. Ken Dryden
6. Woody Woodward
7. Jerry West
8. Geoff Hurst
9. Aynsley Dunbar
10. Gary Player
ALT: Judd Hirsch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

Sir Nose posted:

I saw Sean Connery on someone's list, he died in 2020.

Tupac is on someone’s list, I thought they were taking the piss on that one

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

Anderson Koopa posted:

I counted Mitch 18 times and Jimmy Carter 17 times on the first page.

I got 17 for both and another 17 for Bruce Willis

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Balls, picked the wrong drummer

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
You’re looking up the age of everyone? That’s a big ol time commitment but I appreciate the effort

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

Fuckstick posted:

It wasn’t that bad really. A simple google search of most of the picks provided their age automatically, and the first search result was usually their wiki page or IMDB

Well that’s good cause I picked some obscure sporty people, gently caress all these lists with the A-list celebrities, lol that they’ll all die this year.

And lol to whoever picked Eric Lindros but I guess gently caress the Flyers right now

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Posting dead celebrities is not a great way to redeem oneself it would seem. Maybe they should try a different approach

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Yeah both picks who died were diagnosed with cancer so it's not surprising to see them both pass away. I feel like maybe he put in a little more research than the rest of us

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

Fuckstick posted:

This. Different people use different strategies, but I am definitely a cancer chaser.

After looking through your list of people I would not be surprised to see 2-3 more dead before November. Calling Shannon Doherty as next to kick it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
S’mores poptarts were the best. They probably still are, haven’t had one for years