Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
1. Alex Jones
2. Donald Trump
3. Bruce Willis
4. Jack Nicholson
5. John Cleese
6. Bam Margera
7. Mitch McConnell
8. Kanye West
9. Willie Nelson
10. Elon Musk

Alt: Marjorie Taylor Greene.

I would have put a British monarch on the list but I guess that'd count as a world leader?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Damnit, I chose not to add King Charles to my list since I figured he was a world leader of sorts. Oh well, if he kicks the bucket before having ruled for a year I'll still bust a gut laughing.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
He is dead but he won't lie down

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Chance Perdomo who had roles in Gen V and the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina crashed his motorcycle and joined the 27 Club.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
With an aging Harald of Norway handing over more responsibilities to Håkon Magnus and King Charles' funeral plans being "updated regularly" thanks to his rear end full of cancer I am Big Mad that I interpreted the 'no world leaders' rule to include royalty.

I might not get any points for either of them but at least I'll know in my heart of hearts when they go I called it in December.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Posting $3,600
Utility $150
Someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this, my family z-list celebrities are dying.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you're a mod, you could ban him if you want. Why the kid gloves?

He already is perma'd and keeps re-regging