Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
1. William Daniels
2. George Takei
3. Tim Curry
4. Mitch McConnell
5. Dr. Ruth
6. Bruce Willis
7. Ezra Miller
8. Selma Blair
9. Tami Roman
10. Bill Cosby
ALT. Christina Applegate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

:what:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

They both have MS, and at least in recent years, it seems like celebrities don't really announce that they're sick until they're about to die

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

run on sentience posted:

After 9/11 he released a song about how the US should carpet bomb Muslims "courtesy of the red, white, and blue".

Aaaaaaaahhhhh I remember this :cripes: For some reason, I didn't remember that it was him, but unfortunately I remember this.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Hotel Kpro posted:

S’mores poptarts were the best. They probably still are, haven’t had one for years

The last Pop Tarts I had were S'mores. I ate too many of them in one sitting, puked, then never ate a Pop Tart again.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Seth Pecksniff posted:

GOD DAMMIT RICHARD LEWIS DIED

I'm not part of this but I loved his acting and I just literally read a profile of him a few days ago 😭

I actually thought he died like ten years ago, then I thought I might be confusing him with Richard Jeni, but I didn't know who Richard Jeni was until after hearing about his death and I knew about Richard Lewis well before his, so maybe I'm just dumb

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Fuckstick posted:

It really is a creative, and expensive gimmick.

I like to think that it's just an old bored guy sitting in his mansion with a fluffy cat on his lap, creating new accounts whenever he gets the excuse because he's not technically savvy enough to donate to the site without making any purchases, nodding knowingly & smiling to himself when he gets caught. :unsmith:

edit: lovely wording typo :doh:

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 20:51 on May 11, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Seth Pecksniff posted:

All I will say he is decidedly not this.

drat it all :smith: I was hoping he was like Joe Rogan, who was hilarious as Joe on NewsRadio and never did anything else after that