Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Pope Benedict XVI is already dead yo

1. Rudolph Giuliani
2. Bruce Willis
3. Michael J Fox
4. Ben Stein
5. Danny Bonaduce
6. Maria Menounos
7. Julie Kavner
8. Jim Davis
9. Jack Nicholson
10. Vince Neil
Alt. Gene Hackman

root beer fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Dec 30, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Edit: double post

root beer fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Dec 30, 2023

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

^^Somehow, Ratzinger came back

YeahTubaMike posted:

They both have MS, and at least in recent years, it seems like celebrities don't really announce that they're sick until they're about to die

Christina Applegate announced she had MS quite a while ago, didn’t she? And she’s still acting in spite of it, even warning people that she’s going to look different—because god forbid someone with a degenerative neurological disorder not be a total smokeshow (this is directed at the people she was warning). Not sure about Selma Blair, has she retired?

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I actually hope Carter makes it to 2025 and has a longer life than Kissinger, but otoh I don’t want him to have to go on for too long after Rosalyn passed :(

But yeah I just assumed he was the Free Space

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I’m assuming it’s resident TMZ obituary reporter driftingmouse or whatever their name is

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I was going to say “holy poo poo really?!” but it’s a different Slick Rick

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

[their_the_same_pitcure.webp]

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

loving what?! Goddammit, I just got a stew going too

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

It really is the most Charles thing to happen to Ol’ Sausage Fingers isn’t it

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

He’ll be fine, bastard is gonna outlive the entire Clans Kardashian and Jenner, having claimed their souls in exchange for recognition

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I don’t think driftingmouse’s brain worms care one way or the other, so we’re stuck

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I don’t think he’s on anyone’s list—and forgive me if he was the one who Ca$hMoney driftingmouse just posted about—but Eric Carmen is dead at 74

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN9CjAfo5n0

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

gently caress! Seriously?! Thats the one that hits the hardest so far this year, drat.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Furthermore, Reddit would be more welcoming to them, what with their rap sheet[s] n’all

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

In his defense—and I’d rather use this defense for Tony Danza, who is also kinda dumb like that but isn’t a terrible person like Joe Rogan is—he’d had his head knocked around in punchsport enough for him to feel the long-term effects before his acting career even began

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I guess I’m explaining the idiot part and less the rear end in a top hat part, there’s no excuse for that