Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

☝️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBbrAwI9aCU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Farg!

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
whayt

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Nothing man, I just like your vibe.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ive been on my adhd meds for like a month adn a bit and i get all my regular work done every day but then i just kind of pace around all night not doing literally anything and i kind of hate it i would like to enjoy my hobbies

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

SIDS Vicious posted:

ive been on my adhd meds for like a month adn a bit and i get all my regular work done every day but then i just kind of pace around all night not doing literally anything and i kind of hate it i would like to enjoy my hobbies

Nice

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lol no im mad!!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

SIDS Vicious posted:

lol no im mad!!

No you're Sids

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

SIDS Vicious posted:

tell your doctor and have them dial back the meth medicine a bit

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
In fuckjng this place so hard rn

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

SIDS Vicious posted:

you made a devil’s bargain

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

SIDS Vicious posted:

https://youtu.be/bdl5fJ-c_lA

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

SIDS Vicious posted:

Non adhd people do this too sometimes, sometimes for months on end, it’s a stress response in many cases

Just fyi, it might be worth it to be patient with yourself and let it play out through some exercise, cooking, longer showers, or whatever extended self care stuff you might find most helpful

122423_2
Dec 24, 2023

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Coolguye posted:

Non adhd people do this too sometimes, sometimes for months on end, it’s a stress response in many cases

Just fyi, it might be worth it to be patient with yourself and let it play out through some exercise, cooking, longer showers, or whatever extended self care stuff you might find most helpful

yeah im definitely not gonna stop my meds or anything ive had a lot of good changes from it, posted a thing on my art page apologizing to anyone who i owe art too and said email me after the new year and we will make things right and i got out for a skate ride last night and did a painting from a photo i took on it

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

SIDS Vicious posted:

yeah im definitely not gonna stop my meds or anything ive had a lot of good changes from it, posted a thing on my art page apologizing to anyone who i owe art too and said email me after the new year and we will make things right and i got out for a skate ride last night and did a painting from a photo i took on it

this is a cool art

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

122423_2 posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Santa killed the Concorde program

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
I like your art, Sid.

It's really hard for me to sit down and focus on art anymore because of various exhaustion troubles. It's something I want to solve, but never at the forefront of my focus, so my skills just kinda languish without practice because I can't relax. It's a lovely cycle.

Zugzwang posted:

There ain't no gettin' offa this train we're on!

This train we're on ain't got no stops!

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Can we use this thread as an obituary for posters who autoban themselves? I'm going to miss luckycat's avatar. It always made me laugh.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

do whatever you want. it’s not like op can stop you

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I'd like to say, first, Sid art good art.

Second, there are two types of Final Fantasy games, the 2D ones and the 3D ones. Within that they're interchangeable.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

bossy lady posted:

Can we use this thread as an obituary for posters who autoban themselves? I'm going to miss luckycat's avatar. It always made me laugh.

Yeah :( I always found their avatar kinda iconic.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

The Grimace posted:

Yeah :( I always found their avatar kinda iconic.

:yossame:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

122523_4
Dec 26, 2023