Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I try to buy local stuff only but the stuff from Colorado aint bad. I got a beer to drink on Christmas from Belgium which afaik is the only European beer Ive bought all year.

Whats beer like where you're at?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Vox Nihili posted:

I wish there were some local German style places. I love me a good doppelbock but it's just not much of a thing outside of a 30-minute trip to specific beer gardens.

rn I’m drinking an imperial bock from Wild Acre brewery out of Ft. Worth. 12oz 8.8% abv skinny can with a cowboy riding an armadillo and a mushroom cloud on it. they call it a Bock Bock

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

i like a good wheat beer

I'm drinking a bottle of Shiner's peach wheat they make using hill country peaches. I dunno what their distribution is like but if you can get a hold of one it's pretty tasty and imo a solid wheat. When I was younger I used to hate wheat beer and wheat bread but they've both grown on me. Hope you're staying warm

It's 25 degrees out but the windows are open cause Im smokin'

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Thanks to this thread I’ve been taking a day off alcohol every week

Right now in preparation enjoying a pint of Rodeo Clown double pale ale made in Houston by an Anheuser owned brewery. 9.5% abv with legs wearing cowboy boots coming out the top of a barrel on the label

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Never!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I’m now going three days a week without alcohol which I hear is healthier than going two days a week without alcohol but you better believe i still love beer. Currently working my way through a 12er of Fireman’s #4, a blondie from Real Ale Brewery out of Blanco. Red can with a big yellow #4 in a bike gear on the label