Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Is there a trick to unlocking the Gunslinger?
Just get a gun/launcher and upgrade it at a blacksmith to level 4, without using items like whetstones or gun parts, right?

My luck with finding guns and smiths at the right time is abysmal even though I'm Paragon 3 and have unlocked quite a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Trying to unlock Chaos and Esper is driving me loving insane. I've had a ton of great runs with Dop and Depraved but get almost no LAW rooms. I've had two today where no LAW rooms spawned at all.
Thank god the game is fun anyway.

What's the point of Paragon levels? Kinda annoying you can't unlock the whole tree and have to swap things but I guess it's not a huge deal.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

An impossible choice:

This was the easiest run so far.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I've been trying to do the infernal unlock for warrior and last run I had literally zero evil shops or black markets.
I love this game but sometimes!!!!!!!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I've never used a bomb in combat on purpose.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

16 cinder, Chaos only, Final Destination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

ImpAtom posted:

I use the dice bag because starting with a handful of rerolls is absurdly loving good, to the point where if I try something else I feel horribly gimped in the early game.

I also use the dice but occasionally use the keyring because I don't want to miss an early blacksmith because of a locked door.

Dice are overall a better choice, though.