Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

deep dish peat moss posted:

Making it Rain is the set bonus for that set, I don't think there's a way to make it rain other than that, but I've never tried with the money gun or anything like that.

i think some of the 'x rain' spells might trigger it, ive seen acid rain and a couple of others. just a wild guess though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

i wish you still got hearts the old way. i keep getting to the endgame with 2 fuckin hearts and nothing else because i never, ever see heart containers

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

the holy poopacy posted:

Blood chests (and especially blood chest mimics) are your best bet for heart containers, other than that just put on some armor.

There is a patch in beta that should go live in a few days that will let you buy heart containers at the start of every level for 30 souls a pop and also lets them show up in shops.

explosivo posted:

Update 0.2.1 just went up

well poo poo all i had to do was complain lmao. I did finally unlock the doppelganger though so I can stop worrying about if ive beaten the game with a hero before. I didn't realise he can steal the loadout from still-locked heroes, I started my first run and he's a doppelganger samurai despite me not having that class. Pretty cool imo.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

it feels like the alignment shops stop showing up as often when you have all three unlocked. i saw one evil shop the entire run, then one good shop, so i couldnt do any of the advanced paths. it sucks bc i had a setup that coulda unlocked me a new class if i'd just had the alignment