Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
I got salty after dying on Tiamat trying to unlock the Dragoon and turned off most of the cinders while I try to unlock more characters. Random hero with more cinders sounds fun once I finish unlocking them all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
I just unlocked jester by playing the bard like a wizard. I wish Instruments had more incentive to use, because there's a bunch of them but I almost never pick them.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

It's apparently a term that's undergoing some evolution, in the sense that an 80's movie used "glaive" to refer to what was basically a windmill shuriken, and that meaning has been growing in popularity since.

I can't be too mad, there's too goddamn many terms for a pointy thing on the end of a long pole.

Someone post that insane first edition AD&D picture of all the different polearms

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
I was just trying to play the monk, body damage seems kinda rough. Even with the kangaroo and laser gauntlets, it felt pretty bad.

Are there any actual weapons that do body damage? Or is it a bard situation where it's best to just ignore the character ability and luck into some equipment synergies?

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
I've been enjoying The Void Rains Upon Her Heart, similar kinda bullet hell roguelike thing, but you're fighting bosses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
I feel like I always just bomb shrines so improving them sounds promising