Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Tiny Rogues is GOAT'd !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
im bad at video games and am getting regular wins in the update. i think the difficulty is pretty good right now.

imo extra red dice is another upgrade that should be added to that list of stuff you want to beeline.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
lmao i just got a sniper rifle that just nukes the entire map after a while after already picking up a bunch of gear that speeds up periodical effects so its pretty much activates after a second or two

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
You might have seen a soul shop too and just didn't realize it and picked it. It says shop just like the normal ones but in blue. Can be easy to miss that.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i think its for the better but i do kinda miss stat increases giving you hearts or evade. not even from a gameplay perspective i just thought it was kinda cute and flavorful.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i keep forgetting to do weapon rerolls

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
rock golemn is a jerk

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
add an even more expensive bonfire option where we can increase companion limits >:D

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
money bag companion is funny since you only need to keep like 50 gold for the full benefit and that is barely nothing. if i see it i always pick it up and hunt for the trait that gives you stat increases based on how many companions you have.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i like flails because they turn the game into vampire survivors (i don't use aim assist)

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the bow with silver bolt always feels like such a killer

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

the holy poopacy posted:

-There's a tavern NPC who will give any weapon the mana-draining modifier, and another resin infusion for the same

Woah, crazy amount of potential there.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I dunno about balance stuff, what you said seems right... But more infusions are cool because infusions are cool and i like them :')

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
in an ideal world there would be a lil pop up previewwith a short animation of like the weapon's standard attack animation or something, people should keep giving the tiny rogues dev lots of money so this is a possiblity, i assume it would take a lot of hard work

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Jedit posted:

Instead of dropping cages on the weapons, lock the exit door if you're carrying more than one of them. Then players can try out the animations before making a final selection.

oh no... you are way smarter than me >.<

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The Void Rains Upon Her Heart is just legitimately one of the best games made in the past 10 or so years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
huh weird, i was already able to do that