Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Hi, I'm the guy using flasks without noticing that the soul heart isn't appearing, post update

I don't understand the attune bonfire change. The note says people were confused, but afaict it's a nerf too, right?

Inzombiac posted:

I've never used a bomb in combat on purpose.

same

SKULL.GIF posted:

2. I can get free damage while also opening up secret doors at the same time.

no wonder I've never found a secret room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Can't temporarily wear the accessory that gives you soul hearts, immediately attune it, get souls, switch back to prior accessory. I was cheesing that thing so hard, with the nurse too. No wonder he nerfed it all, I need to get good at not taking hits.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

SKULL.GIF posted:

because of how the game was built, implementing one isn't as simple as it would seem.

I just had a Minecraft beta flashback and it made me think of notch blech

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Nvm I'm just dumb

Bald Stalin fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Jan 30, 2024

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

PostNouveau posted:

Just found out you can bomb an arcade machine for dice. The payout on arcades are so digusting

I believe it's 6 pulls, then bomb

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Maybe it's changed. I used to break it fairly quickly before I started watching a roguelite YouTuber and learner about bombing

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Yeh that poo poo got turned off immediately

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

quote:

Spoiled for Choice and Thief in the Shadows now both check if you have taken damage instead of checking if you have been hit. This makes it so you can make use of Suppression, Evade and Block to successfully trigger these effects.

Yay, I'm bad at dodging and seeing 4 choices more often is a big deal

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
I was a big wc3 player and I have spent the majority of my life thinking glaives are thrown spinning boomerang type weapons

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
lol level 13 leviathan axe

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
No idea, Balatro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

A Strange Aeon posted:

I feel like I always just bomb shrines so improving them sounds promising

Yeh same.

Isn't there a perk thats shrine effects are perm? I never took it since shrines were so few. Wonder if that means there's a new perk in the update too (I didn't watch the videos obviously).