Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Top Elf Demands of 2023
Renegotiate Reindeer Death/Mutilation Policy
Non-candy Options in Cafeteria
Reopen Bloodsport Arena
Goku
View Results

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Alright gents, I know I've been saying this every year for the past four centuries or so, but this year I'm certain we can finally convince St. Nicholas that a union is needed in the workshop. With the untimely deaths of Winkles, Jawbreaker and Sugarplum Sr. during a routine hot-injection-mold inspection, it has become clear that toy factory conditions have become far too whimsical at the cost of worker safety. Brittle candy cane control levers; substandard tinsel and yarn conductors in exposed three-phase systems; unnecessary giant glass ornaments suspended above manned production areas with felt caps for head protection; these are just the tip of the iceberg in the endless blatant safety violations we've tolerated for the sake of "maintaining optimal holiday atmosphere." Gents, there's a very good reason we haven't had an OSHA visit since 1972.

To that end I'm pleased to report that we've finally had a breakthrough in our attempts to get correspondence with Santa, and that he and his Elf Resource Mediator teams has finally agreed to meet with myself and Vice-president Butternut to negotiate our terms and concerns face-to-face. We will have more to reveal once we return from our meeting locale, Death Fissure Lake.

I believe we are on the cusp of a new era where elves can speak as equals and have their concerns be heard by management without the constant threat of demotion or "Keebler'ing." Until then, Treasurer Scabby is in charge for all matters while we make the 12-mile trek through the Yeti Wastes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

hubba hubba awooga

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Santa u a bitch 4 real

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

We’ve lost 23 elves this month alone to abominable snowman attacks! We must form an elf militia to protect ourselves and allocate resources to weapons manufacturing.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
sleigh repairElf: dis sleigh....dis fuggin' sleigh

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

I think the current regulations are the actual reason for the workers' suffering, so if we removed those things would be better

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sophy Wackles posted:

We’ve lost 23 elves this month alone to abominable snowman attacks! We must form an elf militia to protect ourselves and allocate resources to weapons manufacturing.

Come see me after our shift....

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Elves are sterile drones that serve their queen, Mrs Claus, at her hive.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

We should kill Santa and ruin Christmas

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'd go on strike in December until Santa starts paying overtime and gives us elves health benefits. gently caress that fat greedy fucker. He doesn't do poo poo but ride around in his sleigh eating cookies.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

time to bully the poo poo out of that red-nosed little gently caress that just joined our team

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

rear end-penny posted:

We should kill Santa and ruin Christmas

Come see me after our shift....

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

I don't think kids wants wooden trains anymore. I loving went to trade school for two years and spent a five year long apprenticeship to learn carpentry. I'm totally screwed.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Timmy wanted a firetruck this year but that's stupid as poo poo so I put a gameboy in his box instead. Jenny's not getting a tiara and wand either, she's also getting a gameboy.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hey everyone look at me, i'm the elf on the shelf!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Grey Cat posted:

Timmy wanted a firetruck this year but that's stupid as poo poo so I put a gameboy in his box instead. Jenny's not getting a tiara and wand either, she's also getting a gameboy.
everyone gets a game boy and tetris

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I've worked my way high up in Claus Enterprises. I've got a top level view of the whole organization.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I LOVE BIG ELF TIBBIES!!! :D

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

The rich children get more :)

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Chinatown posted:

I LOVE BIG ELF TIBBIES!!! :D

On a shortstack elf or a tall elf?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Elf 1: Hey so where did youse used to work anyway?

Elf 2: Youse ever heard of Gotham City? I moved barrels of Clown Gas for some clown.

Elf 1: Oh yeah 'member hearing something about. Youse ain't gotta worry here. This is a real sweet gig.

Santa: Hey youse elves! Quit yapping and start loading that Christmas Gas!

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Tim allen is the worst santa we've had in a while. I cant wait until some overzealous homeowner shotguns him in the chest so we can get a new santa clause.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm looking for 5-10 elfs who've had enough of this BS and are ready to organize

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Santa Claus cornered me in the hallway and started suggestively sucking on a huge candy cane. Like really getting into it, moaning and slurping

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

redshirt posted:

I'm looking for 5-10 elfs who've had enough of this BS and are ready to organize

I'm looking for 5-10 elfs who have IBS and are ready to diarrhea all over the place

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

bossy lady posted:

Tim allen is the worst santa we've had in a while. I cant wait until some overzealous homeowner shotguns him in the chest so we can get a new santa clause.

So like, if Santa got done in Caesar-style, would everyone involved become the new Santa, or is it a sort of "biggest contributor" system?

If Santa stepped on a landmine would the guy who emplaced the mine years ago get the job?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ChickenHeart posted:

So like, if Santa got done in Caesar-style, would everyone involved become the new Santa, or is it a sort of "biggest contributor" system?

If Santa stepped on a landmine would the guy who emplaced the mine years ago get the job?

An elf will pupate into a new Santa

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Imma dip my balls in the milk before he drinks it

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Nooner posted:

Imma dip my balls in the milk before he drinks it

Seriously risks him mistaking your balls for cookies.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

We called that sugarplumming back at elf college.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

how come the reindeer make more money than us wtf, sure they are magic but at the end of the day they are just beasts of burden

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I got Radicalized in Elf Post Grad School.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

numberoneposter posted:

how come the reindeer make more money than us wtf, sure they are magic but at the end of the day they are just beasts of burden

Let's not get racist, they're sentient and can talk just like you and me.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Grey Cat posted:

Let's not get racist, they're sentient and can talk just like you and me.
well they dont talk to me

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I have contacts in the Elf police, national guard, and army. I can have 1000 elves on point when the time comes....

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

just got a new shipment of stocking stuffers from the land of bullshit toys: magic eye pictures, those elephant trunks that go over your fingers, dollar store activity books and not even the good ones like finding the hidden pictures more like connect the dots, sea monkies, and some low ticket chuck e cheese prizes

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

redshirt posted:

I have contacts in the Elf police, national guard, and army. I can have 1000 elves on point when the time comes....

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little knife eared bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Elf Forces, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the south pole, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in reindeer warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire Elf Forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Holiday, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me through the mail? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of super elf soldiers across the world and your letter is being traced right now so you better prepare for the blizzard, maggot. The blizzard that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're loving dead, shorty. I can be anywhere, anytime (magic), and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my toy crafting kit. Not only am I extensively trained in toy combat, but I have access to the entire toy arsenal of the Elf Forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the North Pole, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving gumdrops. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fake snow all over you and you will drown in it. You're loving dead, knife ears.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little knife eared bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Elf Forces, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the south pole, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in reindeer warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire Elf Forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Holiday, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me through the mail? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of super elf soldiers across the world and your letter is being traced right now so you better prepare for the blizzard, maggot. The blizzard that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're loving dead, shorty. I can be anywhere, anytime (magic), and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my toy crafting kit. Not only am I extensively trained in toy combat, but I have access to the entire toy arsenal of the Elf Forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the North Pole, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving gumdrops. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fake snow all over you and you will drown in it. You're loving dead, knife ears.

This elf gets it.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Spending all my spare time being a dentist, so all these other goddamn elves got teeth to eat my nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

ChickenHeart posted:

Yes, this is how you turn santa into a democratic entity.

ChickenHeart posted:

Yes, accurate.