Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Top Elf Demands of 2023
Renegotiate Reindeer Death/Mutilation Policy
Non-candy Options in Cafeteria
Reopen Bloodsport Arena
Goku
View Results

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
All I know is I'm tired of having to draw the circuits on those tiny little Playstation computer chips. My wrist is killing me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

The girl elf won’t have sex with me so I’m coming to work with a sparkly ar-15

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

bossy lady posted:

Yes, this is how you turn santa into a democratic entity.

Alright, you heard the lady; at 3am we cut up the old man in his sleep and everyone gets a chunk

I call dibs on his eyes

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ChickenHeart posted:

Alright, you heard the lady; at 3am we cut up the old man in his sleep and everyone gets a chunk

I call dibs on his eyes

People, people, shaun was a valued member of our community.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i think legolas is a pretty cool guy

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
If you fed him into a hand mincer and everyone got a turn of the handle, would it apply to everybody or only the one who gets the last turn where he dies?

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
*pulls out flask, takes a swig of elf hooch* (note to audience elf hooch is just vanilla extract)

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Why are the railings all made out of candy cane?! Ignoring the lack of food hygiene standards, they just can't handle any sort of impact! So many elves have fallen to their deaths or just died of diabetes or somehow both at the same time. When I recommended steel painted to have candy cane stripes Santa put me in the Naughty Elf Box for three days

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Santa's swapped all his reindeer out from the standard quadruped models to ridiculously sexy anthropomorphic ones and now nobody's getting any work done

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Songbearer posted:

Santa's swapped all his reindeer out from the standard quadruped models to ridiculously sexy anthropomorphic ones and now nobody's getting any work done

:sweatdrop:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

We know the game, don't we Claus?

Let's be clear: I let you operate here. You stay in your lane. You get out of line, we will crush you. Understood?

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Santa Claus's full-self driving mode for his sleigh has killed 522,156 children since the announcement of its beta

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Oh sweet sugartinkles a rift has formed between elves who are on Team Blitzen and those who are on Team Dasher and it's broke out into full on violence! There's syrup everywhere! They're... they're using each other's Life Sugar to grease up their favourite reindeers! Santa, why?!

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

alright REALLL tasteful, whoever drilled a gloryhole in the bathroom stall and hung mistletoe over it

my shaft is so chafed and rashy :thisagain:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
man this place sure is a step up from my time at the dick sucking factory

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Gonna take next year off and go party with the Icelandic Yule Lads.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icelandic_Christmas_folklore#Yule_Lads

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Chinatown posted:

man this place sure is a step up from my time at the dick sucking factory

RavenousScoot posted:

alright REALLL tasteful, whoever drilled a gloryhole in the bathroom stall and hung mistletoe over it

my shaft is so chafed and rashy :thisagain:

Elf Rinkles "Chinatown" McSprinkles? My office, NOW.

Lock... lock the door behind you.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

We will burn down the old man's fortress with him inside it.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Popping over to Legal, looks like we just got another cease and desist from Nintendo for making bootleg Switches.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

why do we have to wear these ridiculous boots???

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
"bu bu bu but I'm telling you mister" the elf pleaded though bloodshot eyes. "We're not that kind of elf. We make cookies! I swear!"

Santa either can't hear, or doesn't care. In the dank dungeon, the elf faintly sees the fat man pull a gleaming pair of pliers from off the table. "You make etch-a-sketch now"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

LaserPrinter69 posted:

"bu bu bu but I'm telling you mister" the elf pleaded though bloodshot eyes. "We're not that kind of elf. We make cookies! I swear!"

Santa either can't hear, or doesn't care. In the dank dungeon, the elf faintly sees the fat man pull a gleaming pair of pliers from off the table. "You make etch-a-sketch now"

I will avenge my people. We were proud and independent, until he arrived.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Pfft, Santa's just gonna close down the entire workshop and move his operation off-shore if the union ever gets off the ground

Freakin' Mars has no tax law or worker's rights to speak of; it's basically one big industrial haven for fat cats like St. Nick

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

breaking research shows all elves have hazardous levels of glitter in their bloodstream, even the ones not stationed within santa's workshop

The Bible
May 8, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
I would but I'm probably pretty close to a promotion and a union would really complicate things for me when that happens.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I used ta woik fuh duh Jokuh. Nowz? I'm muscle fuh duh big red n' white guy. Feelz beddah, ya knowz, like morally.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Animal-Mother posted:

I used ta woik fuh duh Jokuh. Nowz? I'm muscle fuh duh big red n' white guy. Feelz beddah, ya knowz, like morally.

I know you're a trustworthy guy.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

jokes posted:

Santa Claus's full-self driving mode for his sleigh has killed 522,156 children since the announcement of its beta

*High-fives each and every one of the guys and gals in the R&D department*

That's 522,156 less presents to make this year.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I'm working in the body pillow department and I gotta say these kids are real hosed up these days

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Songbearer posted:

I'm working in the body pillow department and I gotta say these kids are real hosed up these days

The gently caress is a femboy waifu dakimakura?
And how the gently caress do you pronounce "uwu?"

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Hey so you know how I was making those real assault rifles on third shift in the toy rifles section? Well one of the boxes of toy rifles is in the armory and one of the crates of real rifles is missing - do we uh, report this to someone?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

jizzy sillage posted:

Hey so you know how I was making those real assault rifles on third shift in the toy rifles section? Well one of the boxes of toy rifles is in the armory and one of the crates of real rifles is missing - do we uh, report this to someone?

Nah, just make sure the batch gets sent to America.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Grey Cat posted:

The gently caress is a femboy waifu dakimakura?
And how the gently caress do you pronounce "uwu?"

Wow, that was fast! Santa just sent out a real comprehensive memo explaining all the terms and specifications. It's... it's maybe a little too specific, but hey, that's just Santa trying to do his best for the kids!

Huh, y'know I don't think I've ever actually read a letter to Santa that's requested one of these things. Weird to have an entire wing dedicated to it, but that's why I don't wear the big red coat! Now I'd better print this... "Blitzen with the cake" pillowcase. Huh.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Why are we even making toys anymore? Let’s just get a computer to make pictures of toys, put them on the blockchain, give the kids these jpegs and tell them they’re just as good as the real thing!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I just want to eat a salad once in a while instead of this Pixie Stick Nerd Gruel we're force fed. Is that so wrong?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
So sick of the courts continuing to deny the existence of santa. Of course he's real, fucker owes me 400 years of backpay.

loving cynical small claims courts just have a bit of Christmas spirit and believe, and allow me to sue the cheap gently caress.

Bah humbug.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Guys, I'm not an elf. I'm just a regular kid that got lost on the tour. I want to go home to my parents.

Kids you still think elves are real? Get back on the line before he hears you!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Guys, I'm not an elf. I'm just a regular kid that got lost on the tour. I want to go home to my parents.

Kids you still think elves are real? Get back on the line before he hears you!

Shaddup, we gotta a quota to hit

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Truth time. We don't do anything but sit around on our phones all day.

It has something to do with 'only true Christian children of good character' getting toys because Santa doesn't feel it's appropriate to shove our holiday onto folks who aren't actively practicing Christians. Something about a 'social contract' or something. We maybe make a few thousand toys a whole year.

The irony of all this is most of these kids live in areas where their parents will shoot at trespassers so he can't legally deliver those toys, either.

Also, we broke a LOT of copyright and patent laws by making pirate copies of video games and consoles to fulfill those orders we're sitting on. We have the FBI show up with a woodchipper each January to throw it all in and Santa has to pay the fine to Nintendo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

My rear end hurts. Can't poo poo straight