Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
as prophecy predicted

although it was supposed to be in Pog form

Baxter fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Dec 23, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

on december 12th 2022 he bought me a skateboard on paypal (i assume lady a)

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I think I've got the final piece of the puzzle

Lurker Ant is right, whoever compromised the account is just releasing private or unlisted videos that were previously uploaded to the account
these are probably from when lowtax announced he was remastering and rereleasing all the doom house-related videos back in 2017. that's why they're all labeled "unfinished" or "wip"

however, this theory does require lowtax to have actually been working on something that he said he was working on
whether that's more or less likely than ghosts being real, I leave to you

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

or it could just be a ghost

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Successfully faking his death and managing to stay quiet for two years, or however long it's been, doesn't seem like something Lowtax would have been smart or savvy enough to do.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

haunting is totally a lowtax move though

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Dick Fontaine posted:

haunting is totally a lowtax move though

ya its this

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

maybeadracula posted:

the Lowtax bots are jacking off

:eyepop:

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

lowtax' mom should have to box uwe bowl

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

NVB posted:

If you use the waybackmachine etc it shows the associated login e-mail was changed roughly in March.

When you compare the channel details and click view e-mail it was changed from lowtax @ gmail.com to c_reddell @ hotmail.com

R.L. Stine posted:

someone requested foia fbi files on lowtax a few months ago lmao. his mom was investigated for election fraud

Why are there always freaks like this who have intimate knowledge of his family, it's so fuckin weird

bradzilla fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Dec 23, 2023

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons
WTF, lol.

Im not going to believe its him until he starts talking about Goldbelly cookies again :smug:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Doctor Dogballs posted:

lowtax' mom should have to box uwe bowl

That'd be an interesting fight since she's also dead

Also re: Shmorky - pretty sure they also died by suicide if I recall

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

The internet makes you stupid, and dead. RIP

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 28 days!)

every time somebody says to me well look, x-files was good i say but why wasn't x files great.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

roomtone posted:

every time somebody says to me well look, x-files was good i say but why wasn't x files great.

Some of it was. None of the parts involving haunted computers or ghosts on the internet were.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

i meant to post that in the x files thread bitch

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I recall an episode in the first season about the Jersey Devil but I think it turned out to be a homeless person living in a dumpster

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Mulaney Power Move posted:

I recall an episode in the first season about the Jersey Devil but I think it turned out to be a homeless person living in a dumpster

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

DPPH

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

I'm actually Lowtax and always have been. Sorry you guys had to find out like this.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

I'm still waiting for this episode of Bigfeets.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Grand Fromage posted:

I'm actually Lowtax and always have been. Sorry you guys had to find out like this.

Lowtax of christmas present, what is your wisdom?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Successfully faking his death and managing to stay quiet for two years, or however long it's been, doesn't seem like something Lowtax would have been smart or savvy enough to do.

yeah lowtax spent a lot of time on the forums posting and making improvements to the website, it'd be hard for him to just stop

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Dec 24, 2023

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

laserghost posted:

Lowtax of christmas present, what is your wisdom?

So, there's this new fruit I just found out about.

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

It brings me no joy and great sorrow to report to you, my fellow goons, the new owner of the accounts' email address and twitter

Jesus

Eat of this Goldbelly, for it is my body, and drink of this mangosteen juice, for it is my blood. And on the twenty-third day of the twelfth month I shall be risen, and all shall wonder at my titanium spine.

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
I've been informed that the front page will also be posting a 20 year backlog of hentai reviews within the next 24 hours.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
"The cartoons gently caress."

ctl-c ctl-v

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i found other people speaking circles of hearsay about shmorky also crossing the rainbow bridge but no actual evidence

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
The old gods are dead which forums superstar will rise?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im too tired and brain damaged good bye for anotjer 5 weeks

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

lowtax i personally, the drunk idiot with a glitched model i easily fixed but thought was funny to highlight cos i'm boring

never knew you personally, but

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Seth Pecksniff posted:

That'd be an interesting fight since she's also dead

Also re: Shmorky - pretty sure they also died by suicide if I recall

I thought that was a rumour from some NFT scam

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

AFAIK shmorky noclipped themselves out of the Internet and probably is stuck in a drywall irl somewhere

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Junk posted:

wait did lowtax die?

Vaxxed?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

The Saddest Rhino posted:

AFAIK shmorky noclipped themselves out of the Internet and probably is stuck in a drywall irl somewhere

ploished away

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
lowtax would go and somehow become a weird rear end edge case of lost media huh

kinda wish it was like this by law, when you die a bunch of your work just gets uploading awhile later, that'd be cool

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

The Saddest Rhino posted:

classic derpy gurf ova heaa

NVB
Jan 23, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Cubone posted:

I think I've got the final piece of the puzzle

Lurker Ant is right, whoever compromised the account is just releasing private or unlisted videos that were previously uploaded to the account
these are probably from when lowtax announced he was remastering and rereleasing all the doom house-related videos back in 2017. that's why they're all labeled "unfinished" or "wip"

however, this theory does require lowtax to have actually been working on something that he said he was working on
whether that's more or less likely than ghosts being real, I leave to you

The YT account had Channel Permission's and a few people had various permission's setup. The person who was assigned "Editor" was given permission to preserve the YT Channel as kind of an Archive.

There was content that was Unlisted/Private etc & The person has uploaded "Extra's" from the Doom House & there are plans for more content and live streams in the future.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Richard was a piece of poo poo but its kind of hosed up even if you had permissions to go into the YouTube and just start randomly posting poo poo but what the gently caress do I know