Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

many such cases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Cassette Moodcore posted:

Richard was a piece of poo poo but it’s kind of hosed up even if you had permissions to go into the YouTube and just start randomly posting poo poo but what the gently caress do I know

can’t believe there are people out there disgracing the memory of lowtax like that

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

NVB posted:

The YT account had Channel Permission's and a few people had various permission's setup. The person who was assigned "Editor" was given permission to preserve the YT Channel as kind of an Archive.

There was content that was Unlisted/Private etc & The person has uploaded "Extra's" from the Doom House & there are plans for more content and live streams in the future.

im even more confused now reading this

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

youtube

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
more like pootube because these videos STINK

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

Dick Fontaine posted:

can’t believe there are people out there disgracing the memory of lowtax like that

can't believe there are people who call him 'richard'

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im heigh as hell yall, listen to Aha Take On Me with me, thanks

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

SIDS Vicious posted:

i only listen to the reel big fish version

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

SIDS Vicious posted:

That is a great song, allow me to show you their best song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3ir9HC9vYg

e: DEER RICHAR

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Who's going to do the reboot, Domo House?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

lmao

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

NVB posted:

The YT account had Channel Permission's and a few people had various permission's setup. The person who was assigned "Editor" was given permission to preserve the YT Channel as kind of an Archive.

There was content that was Unlisted/Private etc & The person has uploaded "Extra's" from the Doom House & there are plans for more content and live streams in the future.

you lost me but I believe you

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

We're through the looking glass people

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

laserghost posted:

The internet makes you stupid, and dead. RIP

Everyone who uses the internet will die, it's like a voodoo curse, but it's real, and done through Layer 7 of your posting device :spooky:

Grand Fromage posted:

I'm actually Lowtax and always have been. Sorry you guys had to find out like this.

A dangerous gambit, given being permabanned already

:chanpop:

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
Seems kinda gross to commandeer a dead person's YouTube channel to do your own thing with :whitewater:

Less Is Definitely
Jan 10, 2012
Kinda related, does anyone have the unedited clip of Lowtax screaming about motor oil? A low quality version is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRAoTW_U5SA

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Junk posted:

more like pootube because these videos STINK

Internet videos really shouldn't have any sort of odor.

You may have an internet/medical problem, I dunno know.

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

lowtax is here (post-humorously)

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
It turns out that "Lowtax" is just a title like "The Dead Pirate Roberts" and that anyone who can stream and suck toes may take the place of the one who came before.

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016

Cubone posted:

I think I've got the final piece of the puzzle

Lurker Ant is right, whoever compromised the account is just releasing private or unlisted videos that were previously uploaded to the account
these are probably from when lowtax announced he was remastering and rereleasing all the doom house-related videos back in 2017. that's why they're all labeled "unfinished" or "wip"

however, this theory does require lowtax to have actually been working on something that he said he was working on
whether that's more or less likely than ghosts being real, I leave to you

The fact that they’re all unfinished makes this theory more airtight imo, lowtax liked to start projects in a pique of temporary motivation but he usually would get distracted and take a goldbelly vacation before he finished them

Weren’t the forums supposed to move to Xenforo at some point?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Seven Force posted:

lowtax is here (post-humorously)

Yeah, it's no laughing matter

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

I really wish a mass-reporting would shut it all down because Lowtax doesn’t deserve the memory and for this ex-editor to use the channel speaks volumes for their character.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

From “Doom House” to “Mood House”: How Simple Aesthetic Strategies Can Create Experimental Film

Pt 1: https://bigother.com/2011/05/18/from-doom-house-to-mood-house-how-simple-aesthetic-strategies-can-create-experimental-films-part-1

Pt 2: https://bigother.com/2011/06/05/from-doom-house-to-mood-house-how-simple-aesthetic-strategies-can-create-experimental-films-part-2

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
A Dood House?!

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Get this guy to run the front page

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Put me in a doom mood

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

myhouse.wad but it’s a lovely office in a strip mall.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Chewbecca posted:

Seems kinda gross to commandeer a dead person's YouTube channel to do your own thing with :whitewater:

seems incredibly sad to want to follow in his footsteps by streaming bad videogames on christmas because you're alone and drinking at 11am and have nothing else in your life and have driven away everyone who was ever close to you

pick better role models, god drat

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Just imagine, people who voluntarily associated with Dick are also bottom feeder slimeballs????

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Hell Gem
i love u lotwax

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Pretty sure this is just promo for the S.H.Figuarts 25th Anniversary Limited-Edition Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka action figure coming out in the new year. They'll probably put up an unboxing video next week.

Anybody seen any preorder links yet?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

how dare an imposter violate the sanctity of lowtax’s gaming garbage youtube area

i won’t stand for it and frankly someone should do something about it, take care of this fella or lady once and for all, in my opinion of course

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
In minecraft.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

I really wish a mass-reporting would shut it all down because Lowtax doesn’t deserve the memory and for this ex-editor to use the channel speaks volumes for their character.

fart

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you can’t, like, own a youtube channel, man

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
You don't have to like lowtax to think it's weird and gross that someone is capitalising on a dead guy's YouTube channel audience to launch their streaming career

There can be more than one thing lol

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

some freaking college activists from out of town (bussed in??) tore down the lowtax statue at the kids playground too, i’m sick of it

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

PokeJoe posted:

i only listen to the reel big fish version

:hai:

Good taste.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Bad Purchase posted:

some freaking college activists from out of town (bussed in??) tore down the lowtax statue at the kids playground too, i’m sick of it

It's heritage not hate drat it!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
lol if you care about YouTube accounts gently caress em post the vids