Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Let’s take over the YouTube channel of a disgraced web forum admin. This will surely make everyone love me and my streams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Chewbecca posted:

You don't have to like lowtax to think it's weird and gross that someone is capitalising on a dead guy's YouTube channel audience to launch their streaming career

There can be more than one thing lol

what audience?

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023

The weird experimental satire of Doom House doesn't hit as funny now that Richard is a known serial DV'er who killed himself because the website he created found out and destroyed his life. DH is an artifact of a broken man wearing a mask, and he made 'ironically' sick art to throw us off his scent. Its vibe is so much darker now that we know. It's not comedy, it's a time capsule of legitimate millennium horror pretending to be comedy.

Now that Lowtax is posting from beyond the grave he's on track to become a creepypasta.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

Somehow, Lowtax returned

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Wurzag posted:

Somehow, Lowtax returned

:synpa:

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Stunt-Puffin posted:

The weird experimental satire of Doom House doesn't hit as funny now that Richard is a known serial DV'er who killed himself because the website he created found out and destroyed his life. DH is an artifact of a broken man wearing a mask, and he made 'ironically' sick art to throw us off his scent. Its vibe is so much darker now that we know. It's not comedy, it's a time capsule of legitimate millennium horror pretending to be comedy.

Now that Lowtax is posting from beyond the grave he's on track to become a creepypasta.

I get more pathetic manbaby vibes than secret sinister mastermind tbh

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023

There Bias Two posted:

I get more pathetic manbaby vibes than secret sinister mastermind tbh

Monsters prey on those weaker then themselves, and if they themselves are weak and pathetic, they set about the long term project of wearing down and weakening the people they wish to prey on.

Edit: The face of a pathetic man-baby monster, a deposed gollum king of the goons, now posting from beyond the veil because not even a bullet could cure his sick addiction to us.

Stunt-Puffin fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Dec 25, 2023

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Lore update, but who will pay the lore tax?

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023

Jesus Christ, that was some real 'The Best of Me' poo poo... Lowtax, if you, or the essence of you, is somewhere out there reading this, we could all see the motor oil clear as day you dumb gently caress.

Do something spookier than reposting or just gently caress off back to hell you fail-phantom.

Stunt-Puffin fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Dec 25, 2023

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
calm down buddy, the dead guy cant hear you

or can he!?!? :tinfoil:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The new creative hell is being a ghost hanging around anyone who is honestly critiquing your work now you're dead.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Chewbecca posted:

You don't have to like lowtax to think it's weird and gross that someone is capitalising on a dead guy's YouTube channel audience to launch their streaming career

There can be more than one thing lol

I think it is important, because if you think lowtax is a piece of poo poo then who cares

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
if you spend the night in the doom house, slendertax will slide in on impossibility wet feet and watch you sleep, mangosteen eyes bulging

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023

R.L. Stine posted:

slendertax

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Sticky Keys Man posted:

has anybody asked lowtax how he feels about this???

I tried, he was blown away..

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023

Guys, I might have talked a bit too much poo poo about Lowtax in my last posts... I just heard something up in my attic so I went up to check and my old IBM Aptiva was powered on with the SA frontpage on the screen.

Pretty sure I got a slendertax up there now...

I don't want him beatin' off on my ninja turtle figurines, how do I make him go away?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Stunt-Puffin posted:

Guys, I might have talked a bit too much poo poo about Lowtax in my last posts... I just heard something up in my attic so I went up to check and my old IBM Aptiva was powered on with the SA frontpage on the screen.

Pretty sure I got a slendertax up there now...

I don't want him beatin' off on my ninja turtle figurines, how do I make him go away?

ask nicely for child support

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Dick Fontaine posted:

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023

I tried to scare him away by pretending to be an 'alimony collector,' but he'd already greased my Mondo Gecko by the time I finished the costume and prepped some thematic lines.

This means war Richard. :mad:

Think I'm gonna leave a loaded shotgun up there and wait to see if he gets rid of himself. What else should I try if that doesn't work?

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Stunt-Puffin posted:

Think I'm gonna leave a loaded shotgun up there and wait to see if he gets rid of himself. What else should I try if that doesn't work?

have a young 20-something woman in a city name sports team tshirt walk up and down the street holding a sign saying "I've been a poster since I was 13"

your lowtax ghost will dispel itself from your attic and start haunting her instead

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

this shits the r word

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
"radical"

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 28 days!)

lowtax is dead and these videos aren't funny

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

really entirely truly awfully really dumb, extremely dumb

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

roomtone posted:

lowtax is dead and these videos aren't funny

rip in piss taxman

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
If Doom House had been made today it would just be instantly lost in the sea of YouTube instead of becoming an internet legend due to that being unique in 2003.

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023

The Slendertaxman hasn't touched the bait gun yet. Seems like he's either left or just lying low for now. The attic still reeks of smegma and despair though, so I moved my collectable action figures downstairs to keep them safe.

I think he probably won't have the guts to come back if I make the attic a more hostile environment, so I put an Alone in the Dark DVD on loop up there and turned on the director commentary. I think that should be enough to keep him away, but I'm still a bit worried about what may be in store for me tonight. I plan to sleep lightly. Please keep me in your Christmas prayers goons.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Dick Fontaine posted:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Stunt-Puffin posted:

The Slendertaxman hasn't touched the bait gun yet. Seems like he's either left or just lying low for now. The attic still reeks of smegma and despair though, so I moved my collectable action figures downstairs to keep them safe.

I think he probably won't have the guts to come back if I make the attic a more hostile environment, so I put an Alone in the Dark DVD on loop up there and turned on the director commentary. I think that should be enough to keep him away, but I'm still a bit worried about what may be in store for me tonight. I plan to sleep lightly. Please keep me in your Christmas prayers goons.

I think this person's posts in this thread are a solid argument for why we shouldn't have threads about Lowtax anymore

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

lowtax is dead and i'm gay

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

It turns out that "Lowtax" is just a title like "The Dead Pirate Roberts" and that anyone who can stream and suck toes may take the place of the one who came before.

Kyanka was the second lowtax, having taken the name from Byron Looper
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_Looper

who went to jail after running for office and then assassinating his opponent

rio
Mar 20, 2008

He will never become the *head* of a major corporation

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Tunicate posted:

Kyanka was the second lowtax, having taken the name from Byron Looper
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_Looper

who went to jail after running for office and then assassinating his opponent

lowtax, a nickname forever associated with traumatic gun violence and bad takes

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

richard byron kyanka

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The whole point of Lowtax being dead is that we don't have to hear from him anymore. Do we know who is uploading to his Youtube channel and why?

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I said come in! posted:

The whole point of Lowtax being dead is that we don't have to hear from him anymore. Do we know who is uploading to his Youtube channel and why?

Maybe he didn’t die and is doing an insurance fraud

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Or if he got resurrected, he'd be absolved of his past sins. There is case law to support this.

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023

Guys, the weirdest thing just happened...

I was getting a bit spooked about this whole Lowtax creepypasta thing, but I decided to tuck in and get to sleep anyway so Santa could come. I was about to get into bed when I discovered the most peculiar thing: a small statuette sitting upon my pillow.

I swear, I was not playing with it when I had my action figures out earlier. It made me feel kind of uneasy to look at it. Kind of hollow, like a backwards MOOD -- whatever that means, so I put it in the bad guy toybox to avoid harshing the Turtle's vibe.

Anyhow, I guess it's time for me to go to sleep. Merry Christmas and goodnight everyone! I sure hope nothing else strange, or MOOD, happens here in my HOUSE tonight!

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
:gas: this thread before it gets any funnier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Stunt-Puffin posted:

Guys, the weirdest thing just happened...

I was getting a bit spooked about this whole Lowtax creepypasta thing, but I decided to tuck in and get to sleep anyway so Santa could come. I was about to get into bed when I discovered the most peculiar thing: a small statuette sitting upon my pillow.

I swear, I was not playing with it when I had my action figures out earlier. It made me feel kind of uneasy to look at it. Kind of hollow, like a backwards MOOD -- whatever that means, so I put it in the bad guy toybox to avoid harshing the Turtle's vibe.

Anyhow, I guess it's time for me to go to sleep. Merry Christmas and goodnight everyone! I sure hope nothing else strange, or MOOD, happens here in my HOUSE tonight!

Say "You're garbage and I'm going to treat you like garbage, in the disposal."