Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
I really want to finish Rez Dogs before I make my list, but this year has been emotionally devastating for me and I don’t know if I can handle it. The last two seasons made me cry and I worry this one will break me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Last year I definitely watched much less TV than I usually do. From summer on my attention span for visual media pretty much went away. There are a few shows I want to finish but I just don’t think I’ll be able to. Anyway, here’s what I have watched.

10. The Wheel of Time
To be honest I barely remember this season. But I remember liking it enough to put it here. They have definitely accelerated some things so I think next season should be pretty crazy.

9. Reservation Dogs
In fairness, this is probably too low. But I only watched three episodes so far. But those three were good enough to put it in my top ten. Still as wholesome as ever.

8. How to With John Wilson
This crazy ride had to come to an end one day. This season wasn’t as good as the previous two for me, but still fun.

7. It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Back to form. Nothing stands out about this season but I enjoyed it.

6. Deadloch
Australian detectives! The mystery was fun, and although I hated Eddie at the beginning, by the end she cooled down a lot.

5. The Bear
Anxiety: The Show. I loved Cousin coming into his own this season. The Christmas episode was very stressful. Not as good as season 1 but still great.

4. What We Do In the Shadows
The focus on Guillermo being a vampire was fun this season. And Colin Robinson was on point as always.

3. Beef
Bad decisions. Everywhere. Everyone in this was such a piece of poo poo that seeing terrible things happen them was rewarding even when it was also heartbreaking. This one played with my feelings.

2. The Last of Us
I thought I was sick of zombie stuff, but this was great. Emotional and tense in all the right ways.

1. Scavengers Reign
I usually don’t go for animation, but I saw the trailer for this and was interested. I was blown away. An absolutely crazy show. Parts of me wondered what a live action version would be like, but it would be absolutely impossible to pull off. I really hope this gets another season.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
I didn’t even notice the Google Form the first time, so I put mine in now!