Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

Looten Plunder posted:

In classic fashion - I'm going to extend this for a few days

:siren:New Deadline is Midnight Jan 31st:siren:

Tentative results/reveal will be 10PM EST on Fri 2nd

Thanks I procrastinate every year and have still not learned to not procrastinate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Looten Plunder posted:

Countdown won't be happening on the 2nd so if there are any late lists that need to be posted - you can probably still sneak it in.

I'll let you know the locked in countdown date/time in the next 48 hours.

I ended up falling asleep then worked all day and totally forgot to post my list! But, just for fun, here’s mine even if it doesn’t count to the tally:

10. Silo
This was surprisingly fun!

9. Rick and Morty
Turns out Roiland didn’t add very much!

8. Loki
It’s like Doctor Who for Americans!

7. Doctor Who
It’s Doctor Who!

6. The Bear
This show made me want to run a French Kitchen and yell a lot then I got back to work and realized I’m more of a Bob Ross type. Show’s still good!

5. Foundation
Doesn’t really have anything to do with the books. After season one I was basically like “I hope season two has more Naked Lee Pace” and boy howdy did this show deliver!

4. Star Trek Strange New Worlds
It’s Star Trek! I still find the Millennial Awkward Banter off putting, though.

3. One Piece
Surprisingly fun and charming. Reminded me of the vibe of family shows like Merlin. Netflix finally made a good adaptation!

2. The Last of Us
Like zombies, the genre came back for one last go. Despite knowing the plot, this season had some surprising and poignant moments. Craig Mazin continues to hit home runs!

1. Attack on Titan
”Genocide is always wrong.”
One of those rare shows that sticks the landings. The message is clear in both the text and the subtext. People accused this show of many things, in bad faith, but the show stayed true to its core narrative and message: that war ruins us all, but especially our children.

A must watch.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

ShoogaSlim posted:

is this still happening?

am i the only one around here who gives a poo poo about the rules?

no rules only teevee

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
:peanut:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
Amazing work!
:worship:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
Some surprises on the list, for me, especially in the 50+ range. Some old powerhouses have really slipped.

I’ve got a lot to watch! Hopefully I get through the best of this list before it’s time for the next one! :sweatdrop: