Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Alright. We're back to celebrate another year of TV. With all that has gone on with the pandemic and the Hollywood strikes, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of TV we got this year. Maybe we might feel the pain next year, but for now, lets look back on the year that was and make recommendations that people can go back and watch if it does all go to poo poo next year.

:siren::siren::siren:Deadline is 11:59PM US EST Wed 31st of Jan:siren::siren::siren:

:siren:VOTING RULES:siren:
1. Every show you pick must have had a first time airing in its country of origin in full or in part during 2023. This could be a network show, a cable show, an online show, a TV movie (not movies from streaming services), it could even be a Youtube thing if you're down with what the kids are calling 'it'.
2. The joy of this thread is in getting to shout about your favourites and hear about the hidden gems that you missed and we can only do that if you talk about why you've chosen the shows you have. You can write a sentence, you can write an essay, whatever you like as long as you write something. Any lists posted without reasons for their picks will not be counted in the final vote.
3. If you want to list more than ten shows go for it (in fact, it's encouraged) but I'll only count your top ten. If you want to list less than ten shows then go for that too but I won't count it at all. If you don't want to rank your picks then that's fine as well but again, I won't count it.
4. Don't be a dick about other people's choices. This is a positive thread to celebrate the best of TV, not a place for people to get lost in an argument over which genre show in its third season poo poo the bed worst. If you want to be critical then take it elsewhere.
5. If you want to talk about spoilers in your post then by all means go for it but put a spoiler warning at the start of your list.
6. If you want to go back and edit your list after the fact then go for it, just shoot me a PM or post in the thread to let me know you have or I might not count it. Please ensure you edit your original post, don’t create a new list. I will periodically link user posts in the second comment of this thread.
7. Deadline for submissions is 11:59 on Jan 25th . I'll then do a live countdown of the final results some time after that at a time that suits the thread (that I'm able to do from the other side of the world.)

:siren:To make the collation of results and the creation of the results a bit easier - I've created a Google Form that I'd really apppreciate you filling out in addition to posting your ballots in the thread. This isn't mandatory - the official ballots are the ones posted in the thread. Your votes will not count if they're not posted in the thread, it will just help me out greatly if you do in fact fill it out. The form can be found :redflag:here:redflag::siren:

There you have it, it's as simple as that!

Previous Polls
TVIV Poll 2012: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3523734
TVIV Poll 2013: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3591552
TVIV Poll 2014: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3686396
TVIV Poll 2015: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3754622
TVIV Poll 2016: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3800289
TVIV Poll 2017: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3840812
TVIV Poll 2018: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3876499
TVIV Poll 2019: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3905825
TVIV Poll 2020: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3952217
TVIV Poll 2021: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3988330
TVIV Poll Best of the Decade: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3975091
TVIV Poll 2022: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4020189

Looten Plunder fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Jan 25, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
New shows that aired this year (Can't guarantee these are all accurate - I just took the Polygon Top 50 shows of the yar and deleted ones that I recognised as not new.

Obliterated
Silo
Party Down
Planet Earth III
Colin from Accounts
Skip and Loafer
Beef
Game Changer
And Just Like That
Justified: City Primeval
Trigun Stampede
The Curse
Dead Ringers
The Last of Us
Pluto
Dimension 20: Mentopolis
Jury Duty
One Piece
Physical 100
Paul T. Goldman
Foundation
Mrs Davis
Chucky
The Legend of Vox Machina
Drive to Survive
Warrior
Cunk on Earth
Blue Eye Samurai
Daisy Jones and the Six
The Sixth Commandment
Hijack
Single’s Inferno
Scott Pilgrim Takes Off
Heavenly Delusion
The Continental: From the World of John Wick
Poker Face
Gen V
The Company You Keep
Castlevania: Nocturne
The Devil’s Plan
Hilda
Scavengers Reign
The Gold
The Night Agent
Full Circle
30 Coins
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
The Fall of the House of Usher
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Arnold
Twisted Metal

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Reserved for posting of lists

Here is another link to the form to fill out in case you missed it in the OP

https://forms.gle/8AL9GSEQyUVpJaZK9

Here is a link to everyone's balots
Looten Plunder
raven77
TelevisedInsanity
Jerusalem
Shageletic
BetterLekNextTime
Hakkesshu
Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Ishamael
Bulky Bartokomous
cant cook creole bream
cryptoclastic
Chairman Capone
fancy stats
Oasx
Shneak
Escobarbarian
King Burgundy
freebooter
bagrada
timp
demostars
Meatgrinder
CeeJee
nine-gear crow
DMCrimson
Open Source Idiom
Raspberry Bang
Andrew_1985
Toxic Fart Syndrome
Rarity

Looten Plunder fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Feb 6, 2024

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Open Source Idiom posted:

The entirety of Colin From Accounts originally aired in 2022, so it isn't edible for the 2023 poll.

I think it's to do with it coming to Paramount+ in 2023. It only aired in December '22 for Aussies. I'd say it's eligible.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Honestly, no one has seen the show anyway, it was hardly going to be a contender.

Considering 90% of TV that is watched is from the US or is made simultaneously for the whole world anyway I don't think the rule needs to change cause yeah, the Fleishman example is going to be way more common than the other way around (and the rest of the world has got pretty used to stealing poo poo so they probably saw it during its air-year anyway)

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
My preiliminary Top 10 is as follows. I'll complete the commentary and add honerable mentions in due time. I want to hold out to see whether The Curse and Fargo land their endings.

10. Special Ops: Lioness
This was my guilty pleasure for the year. What a stacked cast. Taylor Sheridan channeling his inner Sicario again.

9. Welcome To Wrexham
You couldn't script this poo poo. Continues to do a great shop spotlighting the residents of the town, the backgrounds of the players and paiting a picture of how much a sports team can mean to a place and people.

8. The Last Of Us
What a fun ride. Some really well directed television blended with a some fun genre/video game television.

7. How To With John Wilson
Continues to surprise despite all these years. A great send off to a really unique show. I'm happy this has been part of my life.

6. Reservation Dogs
Sad to see this show go. Some really unique creative voices and an amazing spotlight of up and coming screen talent. Not as strong as the previous season but enjoyed every minute I spent in this world with these characters.

5. Barry
Wow, this poo poo got dark. I've got to hand it to Hader though. A really impressive vision and a fitting end to all involved. Redefined the half-hour "comedy"

4. Succession
Another fitting and highly enjoyable farewell. I was there right from the beginning and it was really great witnessing this show become must watch TV for such a large group of people. Certainly not a "hit" compared to the shows of yester-year but i really felt like this became appointment television.

3. The Curse
Nathan Fielder continues to be one of my favourite people in Hollywood. Unliike anything else on TV. I won't say I was the biggest fan of the finale, but I can't help but marvel at the audacity of it. Much like i'll continue to marvel at how a show can make me feel so much dread, uneaser, horror, sadness and outright laughter all at the same time.

2. Fargo
So glad to have this back and firing on all cylinders. The back half of the season started to sag a little but it was redeemed by the fantastic back half of the finale. Bravo.

1. The Bear
I'm so glad this has become the hit it has. Can't believe how good the second season was given the heights the first season reached. Eclipsed it in every way. Beautiful stuff. Watching Ritchie banging out Taylor Swift was my favourit moment of the year.

Looten Plunder fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Jan 19, 2024

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
The third season wasn't nearly as emotional as the first two. The whole season is more of an epilogue or supplementary material to flesh out the secondary characters. It all has a very celebratory feel about it.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
True the themes are still there but it was mostly handled deftly and in a way that is all about the characters celebrating, overcoming or moving on from those things rather than sitting around wallowing in it.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Ishamael posted:

new Doctor (played by Ncuti Gatwa)

I've only ever seen him in Sex Education and Barbie. Is Real World Ncuti as equally queer as these characters and/or does he play the Doctor the same way?

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
In classic fashion - I'm going to extend this for a few days

:siren:New Deadline is Midnight Jan 31st:siren:

Tentative results/reveal will be 10PM EST on Fri 2nd

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Meatgrinder posted:

Updated my list. Do I have to send in another Google Form too? Will it overwrite the one I filled out originally?

If you could submit another form, that would be good. I'll try and proof read everything but it will increase the chance I don't overlook any changes you made.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
:siren:
If tristeham reads this, you've fill out the Google Form but didn't include any commentary and you also didn't post anything in the thread.

If nine-gear crow reads this,you didn't post anything in thread.

I've sent you both PM's along with your lists to make re-posting them in threads easier.
:siren:

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
I've updated everyones ballots in the following post as of this date. If anyone linked in this post makes any changes to their list/submits another form, please make a comment in this thread to increase the chance i pick it up

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4050166&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post536714081

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Countdown won't be happening on the 2nd so if there are any late lists that need to be posted - you can probably still sneak it in.

I'll let you know the locked in countdown date/time in the next 48 hours.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
:siren: Alright. Results are in. NO MORE SUBMISSIONS will be counted:siren:

Please ensure your name is linked in the 3rd post of this thread. If I've missed anyone being counted , please let me know.

No ETA on a countdown yet - Will ensure I give a few days notice (pencilling in next Monday night though.)

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
OK - I've completed the artwork and started my countdown document. So just need to add positional changes, stats, awards and commentaries

Pencil in Tuesday @7PM PST for the countdown.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Apologies - will need to delay. Something came up at work.

Just got the awards and commentary to go though so I'm definitly locked in on a time now

:siren: Countdown will be at 7PM PST on Wednesday:siren:

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
:siren: Alrighty! Let's do this people! :siren:

Didn't have time for a fancy intro, but some really good shows this year, strikes be damned! We'll see what hangover effect the strikes have on 2024, as well as some tightening of the purse strings for every company not named Apple and Netflix. But let's not worry about 2024, we're here to celbrate 2023!

Without further ado - The preliminary results:

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
95=. (1 Point)
Adventure Time : Fiona and Cake (HBO Max)
Doom Patrol (DC Universe)
Hunters (Amazon)
Obliterated (Netflix)
Pokemon (TV Tokyo)
Special Ops: Lioness (Paramount+)
Spy X Family (TV Tokyo)
Star Trek: Picard (Paramount+)
The Changeling (Apple TV+)
What If? (Disney+)
Wrestlers (Netflix)

85=. (2 Points)
Crazy Fun Park (ABC (Australia))
Rick and Morty (Adult Swim)
AEW Dynamite (TNT)
Castlevania: Nocturne (Netflix)
From (Epix)
Godfather of Harlem (Epix)
Siren: Survive The Island (Web)
Taskmaster (UK) (Dave)
Telemarketers (HBO)
Um, Actually (Web)

82=. (3 Points)
Dimension 20: Mentopolis (Web)
Inside No. 9 (BBC Two)
The Newsreader (ABC (Australia))

73=. (4 Points)
Dead Ringers (Amazon)
Double Fine PsychOdyssey (Web)
Hilda (Netflix)
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX)
Only Murders in the Building (Netflix)
Our Flag Means Death (HBO Max)
Rabbit Hole (Paramount+)
Reacher (Amazon)
Welcome To Wrexham (FX)

68=. (5 Points)
Ahsoka (Disney+)
Hijack (Apple TV+)
Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)
Swarm (Amazon)
The Afterparty (Apple TV+)

58=. (6 Points)
Abbott Elementary (ABC)
Foundation (Apple TV+)
Beckham (Netflix)
DAVE (FX)
For All Mankind (Apple TV+)
Such Brave Girls (BBC Three)
The Devil's Plan (Netflix)
The Diplomat (Netflix)
The Wheel of Time (Amazon)
Twisted Metal (Peacock)

53=. (7 Points)
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
Lockwood and Co. (Netflix)
Somebody Somewhere (HBO)
Survivor (CBS)
Upload (Amazon)

49=. (8 Points)
Blue Lights (BBC One)
Dark Winds (AMC)
Perry Mason (HBO)
Yellowjackets (Showtime)

48. (9 Points)
The Great (Hulu)

39. (10 Points)
Blindspotting (Starz)
Fired On Mars (HBO Max)
Jury Duty (Freevee)
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters (Apple TV+)
Pantheon (AMC+)
Plagiarism and You(tube) (Web)
Rupaul's Drag Race (Logo TV)
Warrior (Cinemax)
Schmigadoon! (Apple TV+)

35. (11 Points)
A Murder at the End of the World (FX)
Deadloch (Amazon)
Star Trek: Lower Decks (CBS All Access)
Willow (Netflix)

33. (12 Points)
I'm a Virgo (Amazon)
Paul T. Goldman (Peacock)

32. (14 Points)
The Righteous Gemstones (HBO)

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
First up - We have a 3-Way tie between two established anthology shows and a..... Web series?

bagrada posted:

some great acting and emoting, and interesting takes on Poe's stories.

29. The Fall of the House of Usher (Netflix)
RE-ENTRY
16 Points, 3 Nominations

Raspberry Bang posted:

Drop Out tv has really become the only streaming service worth the subscription fee to me and Game Changer, in my eyes, is its flagship show.

29. Game Changer (Netflix)
NEW ENTRY
16 Points, 3 Nominations

TelevisedInsanity posted:

It is a delight to finally see Black Mirror return, even if most people have forgotten about it.

29. Black Mirror (Netflix)
NEW ENTRY
16 Points, 3 Nominations, #1 Spot 1 Time

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Next we have another two-way tie. This time between a YA-Juggernaut and an Anime-Stalwart

nine-gear crow posted:

A definite winner for "Most Improved" between its first season and its second, and I'm one of those people who thought the first season was pretty good until COVID sent it spiraling off course.

27. Wheel of Time (Amazon)
UP 61 SPOTS
18 Points, 3 Nominations
:toot:HIGHEST CLIMBER:toot:

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

One of those rare shows that sticks the landings. The message is clear in both the text and the subtext. People accused this show of many things, in bad faith, but the show stayed true to its core narrative and message

27. Attack on Titan (Adult Swim)
DOWN 22 SPOTS
18 Points, 2 Nominations, #1 Spot 1 Time

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Next, we have another 3-way ties between a new propery, a reboot of a beloved show and a new series from a modern day auteur.

Hakkesshu posted:

Someone in the show thread said that watching the Curse is like watching a horror movie where the monsters are the main characters but the scariest thing about them is how much they suck, which I think is a great encapsulation of what the show is about. Hope it ends well!

24. The Curse (Showtime)
NEW ENTRY
20 Points, 3 Nominations

Escobarbarian posted:

Over the years, we've had a trillion TV revivals. We've had ones that were terrible, ones that were admirable but overall tepid, ones that did something totally different, but very rarely if ever do you get one where it feels like no time has passed in between and the show remains the exact same as before. Thankfully, that's exactly what happened with this unbelievably great revival!

24. Party Down (Hulu)
NEW ENTRY
20 Points, 4 Nominations

Ishamael posted:

Throughout this show I kept asking myself, "is this genius? Or is it just weird?" after seeing the resolution to the season I think it is much more on the genius end of the spectrum, but you can't deny the weird.

24. Mrs. Davis (Peacock)
NEW ENTRY
20 Points, 5 Nominations

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Ishamael posted:

I was surprised to see some negative reviews of this season, because I felt that the highs of Season 3 were higher than almost any other show this year.

23. Ted Lasso (Apple TV+)
RE-ENTRY
21 Points, 3 Nominations

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

cryptoclastic posted:

The focus on Guillermo being a vampire was fun this season. And Colin Robinson was on point as always.

21. What We Do in the Shadows (FX)
UP 12 SPOTS
23 Points, 5 Nominations

Raspberry Bang posted:

I love a good post apocalyptic setting and the feeling of confinement in stories. Silo did a great job of both of these while presenting an interesting mystery to chew on throughout

21. Silo (Apple TV+)
NEW ENTRY
23 Points, 6 Nominations, #1 Spot 1 Time
:toot:BEST ON APPLE TV+:toot:

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

demostars posted:

John is my loving boy and has supplanted Nathan Fielder in my parasocial friend group. Crying at the fact that HBO concluded so many great shows last year but this stung the most.

20. How to With John Wilson (HBO)
RE-ENTRY
26 Points, 5 Nominations

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Goons love them some animation, as shown arleady in this countdown. Here we have an animation double hearder

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Escobarbarian posted:

Needless to say they took the show in a completely new and unexpected direction that I absolutely adored.

demostars posted:

John is my loving boy and has supplanted Nathan Fielder in my parasocial friend group. Crying at the fact that HBO concluded so many great shows last year but this stung the most.

Scott Pilgrim Takes Off (Netflix)
NEW ENTRY
26 Points, 5 Nominations

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

cant cook creole bream posted:

If you're hanging around here, you probably already heard of this show. It really is as good as everyone's saying! This is a level of quality you can only reach with animation.

nine-gear crow posted:

This show came right out of nowhere and blew everything else away for me this year. An absolutely beautiful show on every level from the animation to the choreography to the voice acting to the music to the scene composition.

18. Blue Eye Samurai (Netflix)
NEW ENTRY
28 Points, 3 Nominations, #1 Spot 2 Times

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Ishamael posted:

Tennant slipped back into the part like he had never left, and the new Doctor (played by Ncuti Gatwa) has charm to spare.

Oasx posted:

I will admit that I was skeptical about Ncuti Gatwa as the new Doctor. A Doctor with a mustache? But the excellent christmas special proved all my fears wrong, and he is off to a great start.

17. Doctor Who (BBC One)
RE-ENTRY
29 Points, 5 Nominations
:toot:HIGHEST AVERAGE PLACEMENT:toot:

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Betterleknexttime posted:

The writers understand what we want from the show and are willing to give it to us in spades.

raven77 posted:

It's exciting and hilarious, and absolutely must-see-tv.

16. Slow Horses (Apple TV+)
UP 17 SPOTS
32 Points, 4 Nominations, #1 Spot 1 Time

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

demostars posted:

Any show with an episode called "Brooke Drives an Armpit Across America" deserves a spot on my top 10.

Shneak posted:

We are in a TV comedy crisis. Everything that's calling itself a comedy is deeply serious. The Other Two's writing gave us the rapid fire jokes we desperately needed.

15. The Other Two (HBO Max)
RE-ENTRY
34 Points, 6 Nominations

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
It wouldn't be a Goon TV Poll without some Startrek!

King Burgundy posted:

This is not only the best Trek in years. But honestly, it is trying hard to become the best of all time. If this is allowed to run its course, it could get there.

nine-gear crow posted:

Building off an already stellar first season, SNW is a return to the proper style of Competence Porn that Star Trek is at its best.

14. Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (Paramount+)
UP 4 SPOTS
35 Points, 6 Nominations

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Speaking of Goon favourites, more Anime!

cant cook creole bream posted:

The manga itself is great, but the adaption stays really close to it and improves it by adding gorgeous animation and a stunning soundtrack.

bagrada posted:

Beautiful show about paying more attention to the lives and life around you. Love the characters, the music, the story and the art.

13. Frieren: Beyond Journey's End (Nippon TV)
NEW ENTRY
37 Points, 4 Nominations, #1 Spot 2 Times
:toot:BEST OVERSEAS SHOW:toot:

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

DMCrimson posted:

We are blessed that Tim Robinson shows up once a year with six 15-minute episodes crammed full of his over-the-top sense of humor and wisely not a minute more.

TelevisedInsanity posted:

It never out stays it's welcome every year, and I think that's why I keep coming back for more. You only get a few episodes and then it just leaves for 11 months.

12. I Think You Should Leave (Netflix)
RE-ENTRY
42 Points, 10 Nominations

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Hakkesshu posted:

it's just a very enjoyable, very original story with fun characters and over-the-top villains that is extremely earnest without also being too cloying about it. It's Just A Good Time.

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

Surprisingly fun and charming. Reminded me of the vibe of family shows like Merlin. Netflix finally made a good adaptation!

11. One Piece (Netflix)
NEW ENTRY
44 Points, 7 Nominations

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Alright, Top 10 Time!

No more ties to worry about (and there hasn't been since back at rank 21). Refreshing.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Gonna have to be quick here, I need to go do something shortly so apologies for anyone that wants it paced out.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

What an amazing journey for this character. What a satisfying conclusion to this story.

Ishamael posted:

Throughout this show I kept asking myself, "is this genius? Or is it just weird?" After seeing the resolution to the season I think it is much more on the genius end of the spectrum, but you can't deny the weird.

10. Loki (Disney+)
RE-ENTRY
45 Points, 10 Nominations
:toot:BEST ON DISNEY+:toot:

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

freebooter posted:

Good fun comedy drama and, barring Squid Game, probably the best original content Netflix has put out since the mid-2010s

demostars posted:

I cannot believe how good this show was, it had everything: laughs, shocks, poignant and effortlessly interwoven themes of race and class, gently caress man.

9. Beef (Netflix)
NEW ENTRY
54 Points, 8 Nominations, #1 Spot 3 Times
:toot:BEST ON NETFLIX:toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Andrew_1985 posted:

Natasha Lyonne is a treasure and watching her character of Charlie criss-cross the unseen facets of American life was fascinating television.

King Burgundy posted:

What is not to love? This Columbo reboot is firing on all cylinders. I hope they keep making this forever.

8. Poker Face (Peacock)
NEW ENTRY
55 Points, 10 Nominations