Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
That last play was quality content at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
Oh yea.. drat that guy could have maybe run it down there

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Pretty good game, honestly

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
Really fun game.

Ravens fans tonight wishing they were Chargers fans, because it's so much easier than what they go through.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

I propose a new rule: a runner should be allowed to attempt to rugby kick the ball through the uprights for 3 2 points. If he misses it’s a turnover at the spot of the kick.

waffle enthusiast fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Dec 24, 2023

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Thanks for the football, ive never seen one of these up close

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Phew...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

a neat cape posted:

Pretty good game, honestly

This was my ideal outcome really. Good game but chargers still lose, stick shows enough to be like eh maybe you can be a backup