Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Hmmm

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive never seen any of those cursed psones in the wild thank god

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

I played breath of fire 4 on one nd it's the most cursed thing ever

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My cousin who only ate microwaved dinners and kfc with the skin removed had one.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

My cousin who only ate microwaved dinners and kfc with the skin removed had one.

Oh yeah you used to be american. lmfao. God bless.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I used to be an American like you. Then I took an Asian wife in the knee.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

What the hell

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmfao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

jesus lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Knuc U Kinte posted:

:allears:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

the only person i ever knew that had one of these was a kid from grade school, and he had the full kit with the flip-up LCD screen. he was really into muscle cars, the Fast and the Furious movies, and the PS1 game South Park: Chef's Luv Shack. his parents were doomsday preppers and had a basement pantry full of shelf stable foods. i burned him metallica's entire discography in 6th grade and was supposed to be compensated $30 for the set of CD-Rs but upon delivery he was only able to afford to pay me in fruit snacks. loving prick.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

also he was a devout Boy Scout and i think went like full Double Eagle or whatever the top rank is

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

tmfc posted:

the only person i ever knew that had one of these was a kid from grade school, and he had the full kit with the flip-up LCD screen. he was really into muscle cars, the Fast and the Furious movies, and the PS1 game South Park: Chef's Luv Shack. his parents were doomsday preppers and had a basement pantry full of shelf stable foods. i burned him metallica's entire discography in 6th grade and was supposed to be compensated $30 for the set of CD-Rs but upon delivery he was only able to afford to pay me in fruit snacks. loving prick.

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

tmfc posted:

yo ugot played bro

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

tmfc posted:

knew a kid in middle school with this. we had a science project together and one time I invited him over to hang out. he brought this with tony hawk and the razor scooter game and sat on my floor playing it the whole time, never let me play

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

my orthodontist had one and i would play gran turismo while waiting to get my braces tightened or whatever

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*reading Kid's accent* i love rareware games now. give me more of the king k rools toes if I can use the water element on that shirt.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

tmfc posted:

Arch Nemesis posted:

knew a kid in middle school with this. we had a science project together and one time I invited him over to hang out. he brought this with tony hawk and the razor scooter game and sat on my floor playing it the whole time, never let me play

Sounds like you two loving dweebs got played LOL. Couldn't catch me dead posting poo poo like this. yeah some chad pwned my rear end. Good poo poo Imp Zone. No wonder bug deal got the gently caress out of here when he did. loving LOSERS LMFAO

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Hizke posted:

Sounds like you two loving dweebs got played LOL. Couldn't catch me dead posting poo poo like this. yeah some chad pwned my rear end. Good poo poo Imp Zone. No wonder bug deal got the gently caress out of here when he did. loving LOSERS LMFAO

lmao

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

yeah the psone was absolutely aids. this kid at school had one, he was 6ft 1 somehow and absolutely ripped. he brought it to class one day and after i commented on how loving fail it was he caved my head in with it, i was in traction for 2 months. gf left me for him as well after she saw me piss myself while bleeding out on the floor. jokes on him tho, went back home for the holidays and ssaw him driving around in a lambo. gas prices much?? lmfao. gay rear end console for real.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Stux posted:

yeah the psone was absolutely aids. this kid at school had one, he was 6ft 1 somehow and absolutely ripped. he brought it to class one day and after i commented on how loving fail it was he caved my head in with it, i was in traction for 2 months. gf left me for him as well after she saw me piss myself while bleeding out on the floor. jokes on him tho, went back home for the holidays and ssaw him driving around in a lambo. gas prices much?? lmfao. gay rear end console for real.

Lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Stux posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

Stux posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Stux posted:

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Stux posted:

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Stux posted:

Lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Hizke posted:

Stux posted:

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

haha but actually you guys that story happened to somebody else, not me. And it shows the chuddy loving selfishness of owners of the psx mini with attached screen, which is REAL and not good to joke about fyi

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

600 pound virgins got no business with a tiny kids toy like the Sony PlayStationOne. If anything I’m looking for a console size range somewhere in the neighborhood of 3x original. PMs are open.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

600 pound virgins got no business with a tiny kids toy like the Sony PlayStationOne. If anything I’m looking for a console size range somewhere in the neighborhood of 3x original. PMs are open.

Lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

tmfc posted:

lol that blows,

My buddy joined the service after 9/11 and he brought the psone/screen with him. After getting shot at or seeing poo poo blow up he'd come back and fire up romance of the three kingdoms and sort of zone out and forget about real life. Psone ftw

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Kazvall posted:

lol that blows,

My buddy joined the service after 9/11 and he brought the psone/screen with him. After getting shot at or seeing poo poo blow up he'd come back and fire up romance of the three kingdoms and sort of zone out and forget about real life. Psone ftw
I did this also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Kazvall posted:

lol that blows,

this is worse than what we did in Gitmo