Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Gonna make sure there's a talking to at some point, she's old and english though so only have to put up with it for so long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Das Boo posted:

Merry Christmas, OP!

Watch out kitty!

Merry Christmas you filthy animals

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The early present is popular.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Merry Chrysler

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW0RRKZFOm4

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Grey Cat posted:

How to defuse racist inlaws during eve dinner?
Asking for a friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwYfhkewQXw

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Grey Cat posted:

How to defuse racist inlaws during eve dinner?
Asking for a friend.

a strategy that i've discovered in recent years is to not show up to family gatherings, or to leave abruptly when they start getting weird and racist. you can't change them, but you can stop making yourself miserable.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

merry christmas goons :)

and to all a "goon" night!

lol

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
i am celebrating christmas by watching die hard with my family and this is your yearly reminder from my family to yours that argyle is the best

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

pencilhands posted:

merry christmas goons :)

and to all a "goon" night!

lol

ahahahahaha good one pencil head

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
thanks op

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
ho ho

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Merry Christmas Spinz hope you're having a good one (:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Merry Christmas you freakin animals. May your eve be merry and bright….except for you. You know who you are.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Bad Purchase posted:

a strategy that i've discovered in recent years is to not show up to family gatherings, or to leave abruptly when they start getting weird and racist. you can't change them, but you can stop making yourself miserable.

Staying with us so not as simple as just don't show up since it's our home. But they also live in another country so I can't really just say, "leave." or take them home. Have to wait it out. Couple drinks and it was off to the races of british replacement theory or whatever the hell it was.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Grey Cat posted:

Staying with us so not as simple as just don't show up since it's our home. But they also live in another country so I can't really just say, "leave." or take them home. Have to wait it out. Couple drinks and it was off to the races of british replacement theory or whatever the hell it was.

i would simply not let a nazi into my house

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

pencilhands posted:

i would simply not let a nazi into my house

Genuinely never happened before it was pretty out of left right field considering we're queer as hell and that's been a non issue. Never once heard the race ranting until tonight. They've been here many times before.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

oh that sucks and i'm sorry :(

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

pencilhands posted:

oh that sucks and i'm sorry :(

:shrug:
Thanks everyone anyways, sorry to clutter the merry thread with a downer, hope you all get some rad poo poo and good food. I for one look forward to opening my sass package.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
Merry Christmas. Christ is born!

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
post ye merry gentlegoons

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Merry xmas

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

RadiRoot posted:

Merry Christmas. Christ is born!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

i didnt realize how much ham i got sent home with until i got high and looked at all the ham i have in the fridge

its like 2.5 pounds of ham and that will indeed make a merry christmas for a lunk-head

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Grey Cat posted:

Genuinely never happened before it was pretty out of left right field considering we're queer as hell and that's been a non issue. Never once heard the race ranting until tonight. They've been here many times before.

uh forgive me for saying it this way but can i get this straight

these people are staying at your house, partaking of your hospitality, sleeping on your beds (or bed-analogs), eating your food, and they are bringing repugnant diatribes under your roof. correct?

what precisely is stopping you from simply saying "I cannot and will not tell you what to believe, but under this roof, we will not treat other people as lesser because of the color of their skin"?

you are literally holding every card. if the tables were turned, would the racist hold back?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

ah t he old days

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Coolguye posted:

uh forgive me for saying it this way but can i get this straight

these people are staying at your house, partaking of your hospitality, sleeping on your beds (or bed-analogs), eating your food, and they are bringing repugnant diatribes under your roof. correct?

what precisely is stopping you from simply saying "I cannot and will not tell you what to believe, but under this roof, we will not treat other people as lesser because of the color of their skin"?

you are literally holding every card. if the tables were turned, would the racist hold back?

Being an autist.
Why else would I be asking random people on the internet for advice?
Comedy options or not.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

you gotta make em coffee in the morning right. poison the coffee bing bong

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Can someone send me some black rifle coffee?

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Grey Cat posted:

Can someone send me some black rifle coffee?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
BLACK RIFLE COFFEE ******* STOMPER BLEND

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
88 oz

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
BLACK RIFLE COFFEE IS PROUD TO SUPPORT FAMILY VALUES

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

very subtle

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

ohhh nite
https://youtu.be/Mk4woNRD7NQ?si=V5An8a89XpukIv2W
to you and yours

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

for the racist coffee lover in your life

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

thathonkey posted:

for the racist coffee lover in your life

*frantically pours in cream until the mug reaches a passing complexion*

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

SIDS Vicious posted:

just finished christmas dinner for the fam and the kids opened their christmas eve pyjamas, forgot the cranberry

Your kids need to balance out their front teeth ratios!

drat cute

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gonna watch foobaw tomorrow and nurse my hangover tomorrow

also gifting a large amount of my childhood matchbox car collection to my nephew. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Chinatown posted:

gonna watch foobaw tomorrow and nurse my hangover tomorrow

also gifting a large amount of my childhood matchbox car collection to my nephew. :3:

Ravens bad