Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

fully expecting the raiders to be a clownshow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

some fat jolly piece of poo poo broke in and left all this crap under my tree

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
sorry about that

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

how could i stay mad at you

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Not much going on here this year. Both of my siblings are far away, and Mrs. Genesplicer has no family any more, so we are having a quiet year. her last family member was her mom, who died in May. It changes things a bit to not have any family to share it with.

But we are making the best of it. Happy holidays!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Cool Eldritch teddy bear

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

apparently some kind of insane madman in a red suit is flying around at near the speed of light and leaving gifts under peoples' christmas trees for some reason??

NORAD is currently tracking him, currently over Mexico as of this post, he's about to enter US airspace near El Paso TX

https://www.noradsanta.org/en/map

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Toxic Mental posted:

apparently some kind of insane madman in a red suit is flying around at near the speed of light and leaving gifts under peoples' christmas trees for some reason??

NORAD is currently tracking him, currently over Mexico as of this post, he's about to enter US airspace near El Paso TX

I got a bogie incoming from the south, direction Chihuahua

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

This idiot started to fight the fake tree and got her claw stuck in it

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

that a beautiful cat op

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Merry Xmas Internet!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

All I want for Christmas is the ability to shoot ropes again

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Toxic Mental posted:

That's not Santa, it's a weather balloon. Scramble the fighters!

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Merry Christmas goons!!

Enjoying my short time off until I go back to retail hell. Visiting the girlfriend's family tomorrow and then hoping to get home early enough to finish playing through FFVII Remake Intergrade so I can start another new game during my limited break.

cat please let me actually sleep well tonight, you really don't have to wake me up every 40 minutes!!!

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Merry Christmas to all, from Simba and I in Denver :)

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Cuddling up with some Goon Tunes and a Yule Log.

https://youtu.be/phJ-IM-CRbo?list=PLVhz5gP-5ykn9GzyXhEQ1SEWsFP-Ai0h1

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK
Had to fly to our tropical Hawaii vacation with a cold and now the entire family is in the first stages of this death cold while I am just totally recovered. I blame united airlines.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Merry Christmas goons!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
a song about santa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeRDMe4UYkg

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

the people who signed up for an Xmas novelty probe gave the forums the greatest gift of all, a day off

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Merry Toymas

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

The Maroon Hawk posted:

Merry Christmas to all, from Simba and I in Denver :)

Simba does not seem very merry. Unless he was subsequently visited by three ghostly cats, meaning he has now awoken filled with cheer.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

SIDS Vicious posted:

just finished christmas dinner for the fam and the kids opened their christmas eve pyjamas, forgot the cranberry sauce in the fridge because once i closed the fridge door it ceased to exist

So adorable, although your daughter may be able to see through space and time. Keep an eye on that.

zone
Dec 6, 2016
Had Christmas brunch with a bunch of friends, it was good catching up with them after a while

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

She’s staking out Santa, good luck you big jolly bastard.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

All I want for Christmas is the ability to shoot ropes again

I hope Santa brings you a Jack and Jill gift card for a year’s supply of Semenex.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Corn Glizzy posted:

:swoon:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Corn Glizzy posted:

Goonspeed, give his sack a scratch for me tiger.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Merry Christmas to all of my posting pals

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Merry Christmas, gibbis

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Dial A For Awesome posted:

Simba does not seem very merry. Unless he was subsequently visited by three ghostly cats, meaning he has now awoken filled with cheer.

someone just dropped his dad off the sofa

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Happy Holidays nerds.

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

gonna watch foobaw tomorrow and nurse my hangover tomorrow

also gifting a large amount of my childhood matchbox car collection to my nephew. :3:

No children of your own?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Sitting at home alone again. Merry Christmas.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Merry Christmas

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons
Merry Christmas, goons, and Merry Christmas to your (non-rear end in a top hat) family members and cats.

I will think of you all as I slog down copious amounts of homemade eggnog and devour an obscene amount of cheese and charcuterie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Merry Christmas goons. May you all celebrate this, the day the church chose as the arbitrary celebration day of baby Arab Jesus. All so the church could induct those filthy pagans who used to celebrate at this time of year too!

I for one am looking forward to spending hours in the kitchen to make a meal my family will probably call “too fancy.” But whatevs, I’ll be drunk by then