Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jimmy mnemonic
Jan 9, 2007

Fun Shoe
Merry Christmas goons! Hail Satan!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
Covid for Christmas just what I always wanted.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

merry christmas goons :)

Flops
Mar 28, 2010

Look at all these lovely posts!
Merry Christmas you goony goons! 🎅🥛🍪

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

if this accounts a rockin'
don't come a knockin'

No. 6 posted:

Sitting at home alone again. Merry Christmas.

Yup

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i got a digivice and a gudetama otomatone and an arturia microfreak synthesizer im so excited

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Merry Christmas I slept like poo poo

fuuuuuck

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

pencilhands posted:

merry christmas goons :)

merry christmas
code:
P E N C I L H A N D S
E                   D
N                   N
C                   A
I                   H
L                   L
H                   I
A                   C
N                   N
D                   E
S D N A H L I C N E P

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
COVID for Christmas sounds absolutely terrible
:sympathy:

And being alone sucks

This next year can be a year of positive change, it CAN. A few months ago I reached out to my high school girlfriends after more than 30 years. It's like the time didn't even go by and we text and have phone calls all the time. I already had one visit me here and I'm flying to Washington in a few months to spend weeks with them.

It's never too late to make changes.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Chocolate and ammunition. Happy USA Christmas.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Merry Christmas!

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
Merry Christmas to GBS, source of so much internet stuff over so many drat years

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Maligayang pasko, GBS 🇵🇭☃️

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Kid got a mario mini-recliner, a Mario kids table with kid sized folding chair, a little tricycle, some books and a mega blocks.

His relatives were far too kind.

Me, I got sonic frontiers so I can show up late to the modern sonic discourse, which is always evolving and always uncomfortable. God bless us, every one.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Made it to 1030 before having the first argument with a family member. New record!

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
Our daughter slept past 8am and we had to go wake her up. Truly a Christmas miracle!

Here she is fetching us presents:

She’s still got like 4 left to unwrap, because she’s so excited about this play tent and hasn’t wanted to do anything else:

Merry Christmas y’all, stay goony.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

SIDS Vicious posted:

i got a digivice and a gudetama otomatone and an arturia microfreak synthesizer im so excited

play us a song

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals!

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
🎄🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCHES🎄🎄!! Now that it’s finally DICKmas 👅💦Santa’s about to slide 🎅🏾😉 down your hot 🔥 hot 🔥chimney tonight. So lick 💦💋those juicy candy canes and drink up that creamy eggnog🍼, it’s about to get wet down at Santa’s workshop🍆🍆! Don’t forgot to slide down that XXXtra 🎅🏾🎅🏾 big North Pole, and make sure your 🍪 cookie 🍪is yummy enough for Santa to eat👄! 👀 But are you bad enough to handle Santa’s giant juicy 8=candy👊🏼COCK=D💦?? Send this to 🔟 of your baddest bitch elves💁🏼💁🏾 If you get 5️⃣ back, youre on the naughty list this year🍆💦! If you get 🔟 back you better be ready for Santa’s hot ♨️CUMlate☕️💦😭 If you get 2️⃣0️⃣ back you’ve got the most bitchin 🍬peppermint 🍬pussy in the North Pole! ❄️⛄ Hope you get to blow 🌬 lots of XXXmas 🎄dick, and that you get lots of XXXmas 🎄CUMMIES 💝💝 HAVE A SLUTTY 💦🍆👅DICKMAS YOU HOE HOE HOE!!! 🎅🏾🎅🏿🎅🏽

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

ziasquinn posted:

🎄🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCHES🎄🎄!! Now that it’s finally DICKmas 👅💦Santa’s about to slide 🎅🏾😉 down your hot 🔥 hot 🔥chimney tonight. So lick 💦💋those juicy candy canes and drink up that creamy eggnog🍼, it’s about to get wet down at Santa’s workshop🍆🍆! Don’t forgot to slide down that XXXtra 🎅🏾🎅🏾 big North Pole, and make sure your 🍪 cookie 🍪is yummy enough for Santa to eat👄! 👀 But are you bad enough to handle Santa’s giant juicy 8=candy👊🏼COCK=D💦?? Send this to 🔟 of your baddest bitch elves💁🏼💁🏾 If you get 5️⃣ back, youre on the naughty list this year🍆💦! If you get 🔟 back you better be ready for Santa’s hot ♨️CUMlate☕️💦😭 If you get 2️⃣0️⃣ back you’ve got the most bitchin 🍬peppermint 🍬pussy in the North Pole! ❄️⛄ Hope you get to blow 🌬 lots of XXXmas 🎄dick, and that you get lots of XXXmas 🎄CUMMIES 💝💝 HAVE A SLUTTY 💦🍆👅DICKMAS YOU HOE HOE HOE!!! 🎅🏾🎅🏿🎅🏽

Welp. That’s a thing

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Got a can of ‘dines in the stocking 👍👍👍

Moai Ou
May 18, 2004

WE LOVE SHOOTING GAMES!

Fun Shoe
A nice relaxing low-key Christmas this year; A nice distraction from some crap I'm going through (a hit & run and a neighbor being a dick) .

Having started a new, well-paying job this year, I was able to buy most of what I wanted throughout the year and thus struggled to think of anything to put on a Christmas list.

Fortunately (?), I'm your typical nerd goon and not that hard to shop for. This also means that my haul is indistinguishable from what I would have gotten as a kid; toys & candy.

I'm especially happy for the Gigan & Jet Jaguar shirts since I'm a big Godzilla fan. He's even part of our Christmas display (along with snipers taking aim at carolers).

Domino got a new scratching post, but is more interested in her ribbon & tissue paper.

Merry Christmas goons! Hope it's stress-free!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ChubbyChecker posted:

play us a song

i hope i shall be able to soon

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Our oven decided to die earlier this month, so that was our Christmas gift to ourselves. Hope everyone has a good day and is able to stay warm.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule_cat

A couple of Yule cats for you.

PS: Anyone want to guess which one is the malicious one? Which one do you think is the lazy one?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Both and both.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

goatface posted:

Both and both.

Surprisingly no, only one of them is a bit naughty (not mean or anything just goofy). The other one is very nice (unless she hasn't been fed in a timely fashion).

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

My parents got me this art print and a WWE belt fanny pack/beer cooler

https://twitter.com/TheSkinnyMenace/status/1739346026425929743?t=iJKnfMy3Jly46s_908vgwQ&s=19

And my wife got me the TEXAS DEATH shirt and tickets to see Penn & Teller in April along with new shoes and some more Discworld books for the kiddo

https://twitter.com/TheSkinnyMenace/status/1739345205961383967?t=BBzCs1BYyqf7a3Sgy20gqQ&s=19

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Chair In A Basket posted:

Covid for Christmas just what I always wanted.

same, two years in a loving row

I hate this holiday more the older I get

Pleiades
Aug 20, 2006
3 bottles of my favorite red wine, snack pack, hot sauce pack, coffee, and most importantly, CASH. Great Christmas!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I feel like this has potential

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Are you a bad enough dude to goatse the GBS Christmas thread?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Animal-Mother posted:

Are you a bad enough dude to goatse the GBS Christmas thread?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Hello

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm hungry for a donut suddenly

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

brown star of wonder, star of light

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one

Overkill is a christmas tradition.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

First 8bitdo? I love 'em. I generally go for the gripless varieties that are more like SNES controllers, but you can't go wrong either way.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Gripless controllers give my hands cramps at their mere mention. I have no idea how we survived in the before times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Superfly is completely zonked-out on catnip and wishes you a merry xmas