Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

haljordan posted:

how many of these baffling game shows is fox going to fart out

You're making this game sound like a bad one. As someone who hates the NFCE and doesn't care too much about the outcome, it's a fantastic game :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

haljordan posted:

oh sorry i meant that bizarre actual game show that rob lowe is hosting apparently

Ohhhh right, sorry I mis-interpreted your post. And yea, that looks loving awful.

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

elime anning posted:

man these throws from Tyrod are awful

TBH, that was a real good throw. Robinson just let it sail through his arms on that play..

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

:laffo: Nice time management there...

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

About the ending I expected, congrats Birds!

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

Elephanthead posted:

Lazy Mannings now I got to look at Joe buck and aikman

Good news: you won't have to look at them for very long

Bad news: you'll have to listen to them for the next few hours

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

bows1 posted:

yeah but I've never watched anything on ABC... there is no ABC app on PS5 or LG... how the gently caress can I watch this

edit - do they have a peacock equivalent?

If you don't have over the air channels but have some sort of cable/live tv thing, then https://abc.com/watch-live/abc

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

Nice no-call already, refs...

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

:laffo: What in the gently caress was that, Jackson? One of the worst executed plays I've ever seen

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

Sono posted:

Refs put his knees up for bonus tripping action and is smiling his rear end off.

Probably wondering why the hell Jackson is scrambling backwards towards his own endzone

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

AndrewP posted:

I really don't understand how a ref tripping on his own dumb feet is allowed to give another team points

Don't worry, it was one of the other refs who was the first to rule it was a safety. Conflict of interest averted!

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

Thank you for this :allears:

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

abelwingnut posted:

yea, but i always thought that whole region, basically an hour each way outside of sf, was basically considered the bay area.

whatever, lamar and quite a few others are dressed like it's subzero or something.

They are in the bay area. Not sure why the person you're responding to is claiming otherwise, but even the wiki agrees: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco_Bay_Area

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

drat, hell of an int :stare: And nice tackle by Purdy there...

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Pretty rude of ABC to publicly ask "Why Detroit" like that.

:golfclap:

Also, what the hell, 49ers??

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

That's an official NFL video. :lol:

I didn't even realize that :lol:

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

UP AND ADAM posted:

Why not do the 2 pointer?

Way too early in the game to start doing that. They'd mess up and probably end up losing by 1

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The Puppy Bowl posted:

This is dumb. It's better to go for it as soon as possible. Then you know for certain how many points you need.

I think it's a safe bet that more points will be scored by the end of the game. And based how this game is going, probably weird numbers from another safety!

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

This game has just officially turned sad.

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

I do feel a little bad for Purdy, most of the interceptions have been tipped passes or had his arm hit as he throws

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

I thought the 49ers were supposed to have a good D? It looks like they barely know how to even tackle...

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

a helpful bear posted:

If these teams end up at the SB again the Niners are required to hire Jim for one game as a waterboy

Sadly, it might not be an options: https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/report-michigan-offers-jim-harbaugh-a-contract-with-no-nfl-clause-for-2024

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

That almost looked like a facemask at the end of the tackle on Kittle....

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

:stare: That was ridiculous balance by Samuel on that play...

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

:laffo: baller penalty decline there

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

Kawalimus posted:

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SHOW SUCH HORRIBLE SITUATIONAL AWARENESS IN PLAYCALLING. GOD I HATE THIS HEAS COACH but like the team

What are you freaking out about?

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

Kawalimus posted:

We could have been up 24 or got a first down

What a tragedy, I don't know how the Ravens can continue being a team after that embarrassment. Pack it up folks, the Ravens should forfeit the game and cut their losses before it's too late.

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

Master Stur posted:

its the kawalimus household

harbaugh slides down the chimney and puts coal in his stocking

"we won bitch"

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

really queer Christmas posted:

I hope the ravens fire Harbaugh, and also he comes work for the saints as penance for his awful work tonight

Come on, the Panthers deserve him. I don't want to have to worry about Belichick being the head coach next year :ohdear:

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

How many players does it take to tackle Aiyuk?

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

fsif posted:

Do not tell the Niners have to go into the postseason without their quarterback AGAIN

Eh, based on these past 2 3 plays, it might be for the best...

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

Huh, maybe they should have pulled Purdy after his 3rd int....

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

Vaders Jester posted:

Darnold wanting to prove it's not just Purdey that can try to throw interceptions.

Eh, McCaffrey should have really caught that one...

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

:tviv: Holy gently caress Samuel...

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

Holy poo poo :stare: where has this offense been all game

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

Kirios posted:

Ravens were controlling this game until Kawalimus started getting pessimistic again.

I love it.

I mean....they're still pretty well in control with only 2:20 left...

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

49ers might be able to score before the 2 minute warning :woop:

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

Kawalimus posted:

If we hadnt CALLED A loving PASS PLAY AND GOT SACKED OUT OF FIELD GOAL RANGE. this is probably over

You're up by 14 with 2 minutes left. You'll be fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

Welp, it was fun that the 49ers looked like they might have had a faint chance